Ok, this is why I bother.

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
What a beautiful girl!! And what a special night it must have been for all of you! Congrats!!!!
-Dara

slsh

member since 1999
Oh BBK - I'm misty-eyed!! She is just beautiful. My gosh, that smile just lights up the whole world, doesn't it????

You done good, Mom. The dress is just priceless - she really does look like a princess.

So glad she had a good time. Glad Matt came through!

KateM

What a Princess!! Great job, Mom! Memories are priceless; so happy it all turned out so wonderfully for you all!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Once again I am sitting here about to log out and I looked here and I am misty eyed... what a way to end my session...
You have a beautiful Girl!!!
The last picture.... Frame it!!!
BBK... you did it. What you did for him, for her. For your little family... I may start crying again...

nvts

She looks beautiful! And happy!

Just remember: she'll realize it was all you somewhere down the road. He looks like the prince but in reality, you're the absolute...

"Queen Kitty", ruler over all she surveys!!!

You have a lot to be proud of!!!

Nice job, BBK!

Beth

Lothlorien

Thank you, everyone. She does take good pictures, doesn't she...

She came home on air. She won a little Cinderella teaset for guessing how many candies were in the jar. She got the closest. She told me that she was waiting for this day her whole life. I told her that I too was waiting for this for her whole life.

My heart is soaring. I grabbed Matt, hugged him, and thanked him for not screwing this up. He said he had the best time too.

Ahhh.

AWESOME!!:beautifulthing:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I am getting a frame for that last one - She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL =

and she loves reptiles too! The picture where she's kissing the toad? Just adorable.

Thanks so much for sharing - I bet she was a chatter box all night - can't wait to hear how it went.

And good thing for toad he didn't mess this up - I had a fresh box of ka ka to send overnight- I may be [] much not so pft with him at this moment.

Hugs
Thanks for princess photos

4sumrzn

How wonderful!!!! I'm so happy to hear they both had a good time & so happy for you too!!!!!!:D Love the pics, thanks for sharing!

Thank you all so much.

I always thought she was cute (uhh, partial much?) but that one, the last picture of her...I just melt when I look at it. That was just a great picture.

Star, LOL...kissing a reptile, ZOMG I was drinking pop when I read that. I should remember not to drink anything when I read your posts.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You know - I thought you all were kidding me when you PM'd and said :

Would you give us a spit warning or something? - Sooo surrrrry.

So what did little Princess :queen: say about it?

Star, she just loved it. They had a young lady there dressed like Cinderella and everything. Each little girl got a keepsake "glass" slipper (plastic, about 2" long) to remember the dance.

I should be getting a portrait in the mail, in a frame that Tink decorated.