OK, what did I do??

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by klmno, Jun 19, 2011.

1. klmno

klmno Active Member

I must have inadvertantly clicked on something that changed my layout- the forum "page" doesn't go the full width of my monitor screen anymore.

Any ideas how to get it back to normal? This is happening on other webistes, only the CD forum so I think I toggled some setting here, maybe???
  2. klmno

klmno Active Member

Well wait a min- if I go to Cra****st, it is appearing this way, too, but my google mail isn't. Yet I'm set for 100% view.
  3. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

If mine is set on 100% view, it does NOT go all the way across the page and it's hard to read because it's so small. I have mine set on 150%.
  4. keista

keista New Member

Mine shrunk too. I didn't do anything. I left it open to go pack, when I came back for a break and refreshed, it was shrunken. Could be part of the forum reformatting that's been going on.
  5. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

Mine too guys ... Must be some type of update or change to format ???

Have a wonderful vacation Keista !!
  6. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

It's PHAT man.........

Kiesta - enjoy your well deserved vacation! Buy me something pretty!
  7. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Mine changed too! I can read the main content of a post just fine but can't read the signatures, far too small. Going to take getting used to!
  8. klmno

klmno Active Member

Oh- well then maybe there's an ounce of sanity left somewhere in my body! LOL!
  9. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

And mine......is SO wide that I have to slide the bar to read the end of the sentences. Yikes. DDD
  10. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

And mine is exactly the same as always...lmao!
  11. klmno

klmno Active Member

Wow- DDD, you cracked me up but after reading how your's is appearing then DJ saying her's looks normal, I think maybe I shouldn't make any major decisions tonight. LOL!
  12. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

It's the site. It was fine a bit ago, but now I have to scroll across to read the page. I don't like making it smaller (which you can do with CTRL plus -, or CTRL plus + to make it bigger, or CTRL plus 0 (zero) to take it back to normal) because then the print is too small to read.
  13. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Mine is narrow. Not liking this.
  14. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

even google looks the same to me
  15. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Mine hasn't changed at all!
  16. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

OMG I am soooooooooo glad I clicked into this post. I thought it was ME. lol

Mine is narrow and sitting in the middle and is all wonky and I don't do change well folks. wahhh! It looks weird and I keep clicking on things wrong. ugh

If making it larger changes print size forget it. I'm having troubles reading it now.
  17. Star*

Mine is still narrow.........like Klmnos.........

18. muttmeister

muttmeister Well-Known Member

Mine's not too small; it's too big. Actually, the type looks the same but the sentences are too long and I can't read the whole thing without sliding it over at the end of each sentence. Very annoying!
  19. Star*

I'm ANNOYED THAT MUTT IS ANNOYED!!!!!!! :twister2:lol
  20. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

Mine is narrow! And the first thing I did was try to find a post where someone said something about it. Because I thought I was going nuts.....