Ok...where is the Idol thread?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DammitJanet, Feb 21, 2008.

1. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

What did everyone think? I have been sitting on my fingers for two days now!

Who were your favorite guys? Girls? Seemed to me that Simon was awfully rough on the girls last night.

I think my favorite guys were (in order):

Micheal Johns
    Jason Castro
    David Archuleta
    Toss up between David Cook and Jason Yeager

Favorite Girls:
    Asia'h Epperson
    Alaina Whitaker.
    Alexandrea Lushington
    Syesha Mercado

2. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Guys:

Michael Johns
    David Archuleta

Girls:

Ramiele Malubay
    Brooke White
    Asia'h Epperson

~Kathy

3. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

I'm impressed that you guys already have their names down. I like Michael and David, too. I also liked both guys with long hair...the dreads and head kerchief guys, but I don't know their names.

I didn't pay much attention to the girls...but the two that stood out for me last night were Syesha (she's the gal who's also an actress, right?) and Asia'h. I also thought the young hs junior with blonde hair was adorable.

Suz

4. DammitJanet

Suz...I dont have their names down pat. I go to the website and match pics with names...lol. I can remember that much!

5. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Me too, Janet.

~Kathy

6. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

I LOVED the guy with the dreadlocks! Hate the hair, but he's so unpretentious and adorable. You could get lost in those blue eyes of his!

I don't know all the names. I missed quite of few of the earlier shows. There were four guys that I liked and four girls.

I love the Janis Joplin Nurse girl! She reminds me of Dilana from RockStar. Same kind of throaty, gutteral voice. I'm just shocked at how young she is to have that kind of a voice.

One of the guys was so horrible that I forwarded through the whole thing. How about the boy with the Peter Framton locks? He sounds so girly! He has a nice voice, but ick! He'll get a lot of the teenage girl votes though!

7. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Um.....Janet dear....the 'idol' threads move to the bottom because...they are idol.

Gosh a member how many years and you don't remember? It's okay I'm here to help.

:tongue:

8. Suz

Remember..........no giving away who gets kicked out until tomorrow!

(also- pray for a snow day tomorrow so I can watch my tape of the show and know who's gone-lol- I mean, I do have my priorities!)

Suz

9. DammitJanet

I wont tell...Im a good girl! As opposed to my idiot kid who cant do a darn thing right...lmao.

10. Suz

YAY it snowed and YAY I watched my tape and YAY about who got the boot since it wasn't any of my favorites. :)

Suz

11. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Yep.....Although I was a little suprised about the stringy haired blonde. Even though he wasn't very good, I thought for sure that he'd get the teenage girl votes.