Ok Who gave me the BUG???

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Actually I've a pretty good idea.........as it's made it's way through the grandkids. So of course Nana and Papa both had to get it too. Only Nana doesn't throw off these things they way I should. ugh

Body achey, fever (finally tylenol is working), headache, cough, drip drip of the nose, bit nauseaous....most likely side effect from the drip dripping.:sick:

Cruddy part is with the kidney issues I no longer throw these off well and tend to slide right into pneumonia before I know it. Hopefully not this time.

Oh and my frimping ears itch........they're driving me nuts! Most likely from post nasal drip.......but omg. Not hurting just itching all to heck. ughhhhh

T

TeDo

Sorry to hear you caught the bug. Aren't those kids & grandkids so VERY generous? Makes you wonder sometimes why we teach them to share starting at such an early age. I will pray that this one passes quickly without any worse problems. Sending hugs and warm vibes also. Take care of yourself.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Stands in hazmat suit and points indiscriminately with a nod to KTMom91.......or any of those little other under age walking germ factories. Go ahead - hug 'em some more. (sprays Lysol just thinkin' about it) - twice.

Jena

APPLE CIDAR VINEGAR i keep telling you guys. it's a cure all. It smells like **** but two tablespoons of that in a cup of hot water 3x a day and you will be magically fixed and beautiful again!!!

feel better and drink the smelly stuff. it truly works.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LMAO Star. Ear itching has stopped, thank goodness as it was the deep down inside type that can drive a person insane. :tongue: Most other symptoms are beginning to wain except for the darn muscle aches. (don't those usually go first??)

Been making sure to get plenty of rest, which of course is not easy when husband has it too.........you should hear our coughing sprees......sounds like an old TB ward. lol But he snuck downstairs early this morning when he couldn't quit coughing and was afraid he'd wake me up since I'd finally fallen asleep. That and I'd already assigned him the job of taking the grands to the bus.

It doesn't appear this bug will be progressing into pneumonia. Glory Be!!!:D

witzend

I knew the moment that I walked past the toddler barking a cough like a sea lion all over the produce section at the store that it was coming my way. Three days later I was down. I can't decide whether I'm dehydrated or out of breath or what. But I am so goofy and dizzy I can't stand it. And it's been 8 days now...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
*passes chicken soup and warm fuzzy blanket on to witz*

Don't you just love those sea lion toddlers? omg lol

My cough is better..........so is the drip drip thing........but still dealing with the head (bad headache dizzy ect) and the body aches. I swear this is the first virus where the aches hung on longer than the other symptoms.

This time husband actually does have it worse than I do. lol Ok, so is not nice to laugh, but after all the times he's pretended to be dying because I've caught some bug it seems justified. lol:tongue:

jal

Keep a watch for the pnuemonia. I started the bug last Monday. on day 10 (yesterday) diagnosis'd with-pnuemonia. Chest X-ray, antibiotics and prednisone...UGH. husband is o his way to dr now same symptoms, day 9. Feel better!