Okay, here's pics of my little angel, Kyla

VLong

I really shouldn't have tried to do anything last night (no sleep since 4:30am and no food!)

Hopefully you all can get in to see her! I think she's beautiful and perfect and looks like her Daddy, but hey, I am Grandma and very biased.

I got to see her today and husband got to meet his new granddaughter. She was sleeping, but she grabbed onto Grandpa's finger and wouldn't let go...it was too precious!

Okay, I'm done bragging (for now :))

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
She is beautiful! Really precious.

Is that her mom's mom? Or is that you going incognito (since the picture is labeled with a different name)?

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
AWWWWWWWWW! She's adorable!!!!!

Just makes you wanna hug her and squeeze her and kiss her......

Okay, you get the idea. lol

Have fun spoiling!!

Hugs

VLong

Thanks, guys! Yes, we think she's pretty darn cute! And no, Suz, not going incognito, I'm the Grandma with brown hair to my shoulders,wearing the green t-shirt. The couple is girlfriend's parents. We don't have a picture of husband and Kyla, yet. We are babysitting on Feb. 10th, J's 21st birthday!! I'm taking that Mon. off so we'll have her overnight and I can't wait!!

DDD

Kyla and Kylie are both unusual girls names. My easy child/difficult child has a dear friend (who is a girl) who thought about those names but
then figured the "world" would assume it indicated who the Daddy
was. LOL DDD

The baby is beautiful. I am happy for you and your family.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Congratulations to Grandma, Momma and OH my GOSH what pinchable little cheeks!
It's always so nice when God really lets us see an angel

Hugs
Star

VLong

I had to laugh, DDD because Kyla was the only name the two of them could agree on. She wanted Kadence (OMG!) and he wanted Karma (I loved that one). I told them that with Kadence, she'd just be Katy and that I liked Karma (can't really ever get rid of that hippie in me) and her cousin has a little one named Kylie. I was so glad when Kadence went out the window. Lee is her middle name, after her grandma who raised her and her mom. Guess I'll have to wait for grandbaby number two to have my name somewhere :). They are firmly against having another one for at least 4-5 years! She didn't really like the pregnancy thing or the birth thing!!!

I'm really liking this Grandma thing!!! It's making me feel 20 years younger!!

susiestar

Roll With It
What a beauty! You have a precious, adorable, wonderful granddaughter!! So very blessed, both of you to have each other!! And her wonderful parents of course!

Hugs to all,

Susiestar