Okay, so by now it's SATURDAY in Donkeyland... A one, anna two, anna...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to youuuu!
Happy Birthday, Dearest, Darlingest, Most Donkiest Staaarrrrrr*,
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
:hapBday:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Happy Birfday Auntie Star!!! If wes libed cwoser, wed come sees you for you birfday and gibs you wots of kisses!!! Hopes yous habs a grrrrrreat birfdays!!!!!

Wubs Cloe and Chester

Marguerite

Happy birthday, Star! And yo know what? It's also easy child 2/difficult child 2's birthday. She just arrived out of the blue, someone inebriated (and they haven't got to the pub yet, they're on their way) so she could nick a couple of my pain pills for her friend. Normally not an option, but this was an emergency. She's coming out to mother in law's tomorrow for a family party. So she got to see the behind the scenes preparation for the party, her cake in preparation. Even got to lick the bowl...

Our butterfly... and you guys share a birthday!

figures...

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thank You EVERYONE for the lovely sentiments, cards and pictures (OMG the bulldog in diamond cuffs was AWESOME...JUST AWESOME) and P&B at the door coming to see Auntie Star? LOVE IT.....Going to print that one and frame it. That one and the one of you and P in the kitchen laughing. Love that too!

I'm having an awesome day for 46.....Marg - My Mom said your life with a daughter born on the same day as me must have been....(long pause) ......interesting (hahahah) -----she's such a funny girl my Mom. Interesting huh? Yeah...to say the least. Happy Birthday to my Leo-sister. And yes Dude, P & B will all be a year older next week on the 18th. Joy - I am soooooo oldisher.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE AND BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!

donna723

:hapBday: Happy Birthday!

Is it reeeeeally your birthday this time? Just checkin'! I hope your day is WONDERFUL!

Star, the world is a much nicer place because YOU are in it!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Birthday Star!

Your caring ways
always brighten our days!

When we're feeling down,
you manage to reverse our frown.

Your personality shines bright,
and makes everyone feel alright!

Thank you for the person you are,
You truly are a STAR!!!

I hope you have a birthday as terrific as you are!:)

(by the way, my mom and her twin sisters share a birthday with Dude and Trinity's twins.:)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My Mom was a Leo and I am so Happy to put her the same league as you! The Leo's are truly amazing...
Thank you for being a part of my little cyber family and I hope you have a wonderful day!