Old Friends........I need support please.

DDD

It is not "life or death"...in fact, it isn't even physical. If I were a gun owner...GFGmom would be a goner and I'm not exaggerating. This is going to be short because I am SO upset. easy child/difficult child's house is to close in less than four weeks. The final SS backpay check is available to me with two weeks notice.

I want to barf! I just opened a letter from SS that tells me "since he received disability between 2008 and 2012........he is not eligible for the amount we are counting on and NEED to close. GFGmom has evidently struck again. I am sick. I will start my day at the SS office and I will press charges against her. There is no other possible explanation. I'm trying not to rush to judgement. Holy Cow. I am in shock.
Please send support my way because truly I am a non violent person who is feeling blankin' violent. DDD

recoveringenabler

Staff member
I am so so very sorry DDD. That is so darn frustrating after all the incredible hard work you put into this. Perhaps it's not GFGmom, maybe a stupid bureaucratic glitch? Geez, I hope so, then you can fix it. I am sending you truckloads of support, love, peaceful feelings, comfort, good vibes, bead rattling and prayers that this is an easy, easy fix. So many hugs to you DDD......................

lovemysons

Oh DDD,

I sure as heck hope she isn't involved and hope this is just some kind of error.
Oh my...I can imagine how upset you are!

I am here sending you all the most positive vibes I can!!!

LMS

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
No this is not good. Praying it is just and error and not her doing. Hugs and lots of good thoughts coming your way.

buddy

Adding my prayers that it is just a mistake. Any way to prove HE never got it? I hope they can sort it out. You sure as heck didn't need this. I'd wanna knock her block off too.

Sheila

Oh, gosh! Didn't she do something similar a good while back?

Hope the info received is an error. :( :(

Don't you just want to choke their gizzard out sometimes!! &$&(!?&"&)x!

InsaneCdn

Sending you my best rhino skin (newly cleaned) and my brand new warrior mom armour, as I know yours are well worn, and you probably need all the help you can get.

Also sending... clear-headedness and logic.
And lots of hope for a level-headed person at the SS office...

DDD

Thanks for the support. It's the wee hours and I just woke up. easy child/difficult child did not do it. Thursday we put up 10% amd I write a check for $350 for home inspectors. Whether it is SS or GFGmom I don't see how it can be resolved in a day.
Thanks for the fresh armor mine is battle wearied and has weaknesses. Don't worry I won't go obviously nuts but I will press charges against her and hope there is payback. Yeah...she collected disability for the eight years difficult child#2 lived with us and never contributed a cent to his support plus she collected child support for easy child/difficult child and difficult child#2 with-o giving a cent. She is a piece of work. This...if she did it...is the total worst. Cross your fingers a gov't worker just made a mistake that can be fixed asap. Doubtful but I'm hoping and praying. DDD

donna723

Oh DDD, I am so sorry this has happened, and after all the hard work you put in on it for him! If she really did this, you have every right to be furious at her! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's some type of error but it sure does sound like something she would do! Sending lots and lots of hugs.

Nancy

Oh DDD you know you have my full support. Sending many many hopeful thoughts that this gets worked out my friend.

trinityroyal

Oh DDD, I too hope it's a glitch and not GFGmom antics. That said, I hope those can be sorted out quickly if that is the case.
Sending my rhino skin as a backup to IC's, and some polish for the warrior mom armour to make it extra shiny and tough.

What a mess, and yes, I want to throttle her too!