OMG. Ant's stupidity is going to send me overthe edge!

Mom2oddson

OMG! How this poor can't see or refuses to see that he's being played is so beyond me! I want to slap him upside the head to see if the two marbles rolling around up there will connect and his brain would engage for at least 2 seconds.

Come on...how stupid does he want to be.

C's stories just grow and grow and grow.

1) it's Lamborghinis that daddy sells in europe and a lot of assorted cars in the US.
2) maybe we shouldn't be husband a bike on Saturday, maybe just some gear. He might be uncomfortable taking a bike from her.

and the biggest one....
3) last nights reason why she couldn't come over (remember, the earlier excuses - packing, broken leg, ex boyfriend beating her up) well last nights was....

wait for it.....

her leukemia might be back.

:sigh::groan::difficult child:

OMG!!! And Ant being a difficult child - trying to talk sense into him is impossible. But come on, is he really that stupid? And watching him mope around last night from all of this was just pitiful.

Maybe I need to request bead rattling that this boy gets clue soon! He's had is life on hold for over a week now waiting on princess C to lower herself to visit him. Ant's never been home for more than 1-2 days. He's been here (without leaving once) for 8 whole days and nights.

thanks for letting me vent.

KFld

I just can't wait to find out what the real story is?? The suspense is killing me :) I just hope he doesn't get to hurt in the end because we know how much that can set back a difficult child!!
How far from you does she supposedly live?

H

HaoZi

Ug. Does he care about Mom's blessing at all? Can you set it that he has to "bring her to meet the family"?

elizabrary

If I remember correctly Ant has never actually met this girl. I'm picturing bad things in my mind- like elderly and hideous. Let's hope that's not true. And her leukemia might be back- shouldn't she have had that checked out if she was concerned when she broke her leg? Oh Lord it's so hard to stand back and watch smart kids act like idiots! Perhaps you should be filming all this and turn it into a documentary, or better yet, a reality show- at least then you would be rich. And the fame couldn't mess up poor Ant any more than he already is, so it's a win-win. Hang in there!

donna723

Has he ever actually seen her, met her in real life? If he only knows her online, there's a very good possibility that it could be a scam. In fact, "she" could be a fifty year old pot bellied guy sitting in his recliner with a beer in his hand, just having a good time and seeing what he can get out of him! Of course, we can all see right through this, but ... I would be very concerned that he might be duped into giving this person a lot of personal information that they could use to clean out bank accounts, etc. Would he have given "her" any reason to believe that he has a lot that they could scam him out of?

One thing I'm sure of - wealthy people didn't get that way by recklessly giving it away to total strangers! They are usually very conservative, very careful, and NOBODY gives away a car dealership to some guy their kid knows online! And all those medical bills for the broken leg, leukemia, etc., will probably be enough to bankrupt them! This "girl" must be related to Typhoid Mary!

H

HaoZi

Great idea DF. I remember seeing that on 20/20. Haven't seen the actual movie yet.

DammitJanet

Oh I remember hearing about that I think DF! Wasnt that the one where the woman was living in a trailer or a rundown old house and had a couple of kids and the guy or guys were from like NY? They were just out of college I think and they flew out to see her at some point I think. Maybe thats the same thing I remember.

Poor kid, he is getting played but why I dont know. I know he doesnt have any money and you guys dont have any money...lol. It may be that this girl (I am going to assume that this really is a girl and not a guy/grown woman) is mentally ill with maybe a personality disorder.

H

HaoZi

They did a whole cross-country road trip, I think. There's still some controversy over how much of it was real.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Oh I remember hearing about that I think DF! Wasnt that the one where the woman was living in a trailer or a rundown old house and had a couple of kids and the guy or guys were from like NY? They were just out of college I think and they flew out to see her at some point I think. Maybe thats the same thing I remember.

Yes - it was an older woman living in a rundown house with a couple of severely retarded stepsons pretending to be this dancer/singer who lived on a horse farm

and the guys were early 20s living in NYC...The one of them thinking he had met the girl of his dreams. They were even exchanging kinky messages about what they would do to one another when they finally met.

It was really sort of sad. And the woman clearly had some kind of "issue".

Mom2oddson

C is a female, that much I know. Ant and her are on the phone 24/7. And Ant "says" they met once in real life.

But, I think the blinders slipped a little in a round-about way.

See, C went to Seattle yesterday to have a spinal-tab to check on the leukemia. But there is this chance that her health problems could be from the pneumonia/bronchitis that she has. Well, what got Ant was the lies about her trip home. First she was on the 4:00 ferry heading home, but at 4:30 so says she's in the Safeway in Seattle. Then the next ferry is over-loaded and she has to wait for the next one. Ant was getting tired of being stood-up and lied to. Enough so that he wasn't answering his phone when I went to bed.

If the pictures are correct on facebook....she looks like early (maybe pre) teens. I think she could easily be a difficult child and living some fantasy. But the fact that Ant is starting to get mad is a good sign. We'll see what adventures today holds.

Nancy

Just wait until he asks you for money to put down on the dealership he is supposedly getting from the daddy, I smell a scam.

Nancy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Tell him his Auntie Star is a skip-tracer - gimme her name et al and I'll find out for him.

susiestar

Roll With It
all I can say is WOW. WOW.

Gullibility is an amazing and very strange way to be/thing to havea. I hope that he learns something from the letdown and disappointment when the truth is revealed.

T

toughlovin

It must be hard to watch his disappointment and let down when he realizes this is all a fantasy.... My hope is the girl is also just in la la land fantasizing and that this is not some middle aged guy either scamming him or getting his kicks. The internet has a lot of positives but man it can be a precarious place for our difficult children.

DammitJanet

Well if he has actually been talking to him then at least we know she is real. Now the fact that you have seen a picture and she looks young, that worries me. Hope she is of legal age! You dont need that drama. Maybe its an old picture. Or maybe she is like my daughter in law and she just looks really young. My daughter in law looks and talks like a 12 year old. Ok...and acts like one too...lol.

I have a feeling the soap opera of Ant and the High Flying Dreams is about to come crashing down.

Mom2oddson

Ant's getting tired of being stood up. He's been waiting for C to come over and pick him up since the 18th. He's mad about it and wanting to call it quits....but is still holding on to hope that the relationship works. Personally, I think it's the fear of losing all this imaginary money that is keeping him hanging on. After all, if he's not in this relationship, he's not part owner of a car dealership, with someone giving him a car, insurance, buying him all the closes he wants, etc....

I give it to the end of this week. Especially with easy child coming home Thursday night. easy child will tell his brother to get a clue and Ant will listen to easy child.

We told Ant we'd take him over to her house since it was snowing by her house and she couldn't visit. Ant called her and told her we'd take him out there. His last line "um, okay, well call me back and let me know". He never went over there. But according to Ant that was his choice because he wasn't feeling good.

Oh and the spinal tab done on Saturday already had the results yesterday and yep - the leukemia is back. (if this is true - I soryy, but I'm too cynical to buy any of it, especially the sat test and sunday results)

CrazyinVA

Staff member
OK, so, here's my next prediction: she won't want to tell her parents about the leukemia, so as not to worry them.. so she'll need to borrow money for her chemo ....

Rest assured, a request for some kind of assistance is coming .. I can feel it.. just like the 20/20 scams :)

donna723

That poor girl really does get around well with pneumonia/bronchitus, leukemia and broken leg, doesn't she! First she's getting a spinal tap, then she's running through the Safeway, then hopping on and off of ferry boats! Does anybody get right up from having a spinal tap and then go shopping?

:shopping:

Mom2oddson

And the reason she didn't come over today....

Daddy is in the hospital, his car got T-boned and they don't know if he'll make it. And the boy STILL doesn't see a red flag...not even a pale pink one!