OMG. Ant's stupidity is going to send me overthe edge!

susiestar

Roll With It
Our kids can refuse to see the warning signs, can't they?

She has leukemia courtesy of sat's spinal tap. Now Daddy is critically il from an accident.

the next steps (my prediction)?

I am sure that Mommy is just unable to cope with anything at all right now. Daddy takes care of everything for Mommy - Mommy doesn't even know how to write a check or what the PIN number is.

Can Ant send her $$ so she and Mommy can eat and pay the phone bill? Otherwise they won't be able to talk or fb because she won't have a working phone or internet service.

He is working really hard to believe this story, isn't he?

dashcat

hooo boy.....
I can so relate to ths with my difficult child....magical thinking replaces all reason. I pray he sees the light.
Dash

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmm.

Well, last I heard you don't diagnosis leukemia via spinal tap. It's done via blood test and bone marrow exam.......not pleasant, ask Travis.

This girl has a major issue. In fact..........I had a friend who did the same thing back in Jr High and High School. Sad part is, you could catch her in lie after lie and it still didn't phase her, she'd just make up something new. Guessing some sort of personality disorder. She also was constantly sporting an injury. Although those she at least had doctor notes for. I had an occasion to spend the night with her for a choir function thing we were attending once. I met her mother.............the woman gave me instant bad vibes and had triggered the movie Sybil in my memory. Nothing she said or did.......just sort of like alarm bells type thing. I never spent the night with her again. And I viewed her lying in a different way after that. I think it might be how she coped with her home life. Since I've connected with all my other school friends.......I often wonder what happened to her........but seems no one knows. Sad.

This could be a con artist, regardless of the profile picture. You can put any internet picture as your profile picture........husband and I have done it for our alternate fb accts for games. A fake email and you can also put fake info for personal info too and it's done all the time. Or it could be a girl with some serious issues who is living in a fantasy world for whatever reason she has. Could also be a game she's playing with a person she never intends to meet.

Hopefully Ant wises up fast. Sounds like he's on the way........she probably uses the rich daddy as a means to keep them playing the game longer. I doubt he's her first victim, he won't be the last.

Star*

call 911........call 911
ROFLM information off -

This kid has NO idea you are so well "connected" to the information highway does he? - (snork)

Has one aunt that is an RN - looks at this and says - Nooooo Lukemia is not diagnosis with a spinal tap.....(i'm just amazed) I mean really. I didn't know that. And now? I do.

We're all a bunch of "weathered" smarties we are! :Grouphug::likeit:

donna723

The best and least harmful alternative is that this is a very young girl who is just playing games online and is now grasping at straws to find excuses to prevent an actual meeting. And the excuses she's coming up with do sound very childish and uninformed. The daughter of a co-worker actually did this for a while till they put a stop to it. She was about 13 at the time. She added several years to her age and set herself up a Facebook page. She had a friend take pictures of her in sexy poses wearing a lot of makeup and a dark wig to cover her own light red/blonde hair - she looked like an 18 or 19 hooker in the pictures and you would never have known it was her. And the little ditz used her real name and even gave the name of the very small town where they live! So ANYONE could have gone right to their house because their street address was in the phone book and they are the only family in the phone book in this little town with their last name spelled the way they spell it!