OMG Has it really been a year???

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I just looked at my register date and realized I met you all a little over a year ago!!! I was reading LDM's Quick Quotes post and was thinking how nice it is to have all of you in my life... :sad:

I seriously want to thank all of you, when I was searching for answers in the beginning you had so many suggestions, kind words. I just remember so many of you replying to my posts and making me feel like I could find answers and I could push forward and get through this... When K wanted to die and was hearing voices for for the first time I was such a wreck! If I didn't have this place I really don't know what I would have done. Even finding the right help... chosing where to go and who to go to, you all had the answers and still do!!!

SO from the bottom of my heart and from the rest of my family. Because they would have kicked me out along time ago if it wasn't for the calm you all bring me!!!!

Thank you

:kisses: :flower: :smile: :bravo:

Steely

Ditto.......I wrote something similar in LDM's post.......this board is amazing. .......and I am so glad you are a part of it. I think about little K often. It is weird, but yet utterly beautiful, how we do become like an extended family on this board.