OMG! I did a DUMB thing!

trinityroyal

I also have been known to answer the phone when the alarm clock goes off, or even get up and answer the door when the phone rings, etc.

Some of my...um...better moments:
- Trying to lock the house with my car remote.
- Pushing my cell phone around on my desk, and wondering why my cursor isn't moving
- Dreaming that the alarm clock went off, and getting up and dressed before realizing that it's 3 am
- While wearing my phone headset, picking up the handset and whacking myself on the side of the head, hard...

Nope, definitely not alone...

Abbey

Spork Queen
- Trying to lock the house with my car remote.
- Pushing my cell phone around on my desk, and wondering why my cursor isn't moving:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had one when I was in Vegas. One of the guys let me borrow his truck to go get food. I get in the truck that was parked on the street...try, try, try to get the key in the ignition. I sheepishly walk back into the house. "Skippy, is there a special trick to get your key into the ignition?"

He nearly bolted out of his chair. He has the ONLY working car at that house, but probably more importantly wanted food which is a novel concept there. "No, no...I don't think so." He runs for the door while I try to keep up. I run to the truck I was trying to use. Wrong truck. Oops. Some neighbor probably I was trying to steal their truck.

Skip looks at me, then to the ground, shakes his head and says, "We won't tell anyone about this.":please: I'd never hear the end of it from those kooks.

Abbey

donna723

"- Pushing my cell phone around on my desk, and wondering why my cursor isn't moving"

I've done this at home! I was starting to panic and trying to figure out why my cursor wasn't moving, then looked down to see that I was shoving a pack of Kool 100's around on the mouse pad! :tongue: