OMG I Exercised!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Since the weather has turned nice easy child has nagged me to go walking with her in the evenings. Not much nagging. She just gets Darrin to do it and knows I have a hard time telling him No. lol

She walks the new puppy Buster, and I take Molly, and we walk Darrin and Aubrey. Fun actually. Somehow though I need to figure out how to add Rowdy into it.

The last 2 days we made it a mile. Now our pace isn't fast with a teeny yorkie puppy and 2 little one's along. lol But I've noticed the difference. Sitting on my fanny doing homework all the time or in class has taken it's toll. *sigh*

Felt so good today I cleaned the beegeebies outta my livingroom.:bigsmile: It helped that husband had decided to start in on the family room, and had already cleaned the winter's mess out of Rowdy's kennel.

Tomorrow I'm tackling the kitchen and bath. Hey, housework is exercise too! And with mine so backed up, believe me when I say it's a workout!

easy child's fam doctor gave her adapex (half the starting dose) to decrease her ravenous appetite due to the hypothyroidism. She took it from there and is exercising at the campus gym and really watching what she's eating. In 2 months she's lost 30 lbs and at least 4 inches from her waist. I'm so proud of her.

AND her menstral cycle is regulating itself again! So it may not be too long and she'll be able to get pregnant. *fingers crossed*

F

flutterbee

Way to go, Lisa!!! :bravo:

It feels so good once you get started and you won't want to stop. It definitely helps that you have someone to walk with.

LittleDudesMom

:woohoo:Great Job Lisa! Starting is the hardest part and you've tackled that! I've only been exercising regularly for six weeks and I can tell you that it definately gives me the energy to do more during the day. It's a win-win thing!

Sharon

Loving Abbey 2

Not really a Newbie
That's great. The more you do it, the easier you will find other things like going up 2 flights of stairs, or carrying groceries, etc. Keep it up!

Lisa,

I"M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I haven't been around for awhile and was happy to read this. I truly believe that exercise is one of the best things we can do for ourselves to either become or remain healthy, both physically and mentally.

Keep on walking!!! WFEN