OMG....LOL....hysterical...I found my ex

DammitJanet

http://www.facebook.com/expert.compu...vice?sk=photos

Notice on there is profile is open I guess or maybe its because I am friends of a friend of a friend? He is not friends with but one of his kids and one sister and his father. No mother. He has 3 sisters. No brothers.

Billy has 5 brothers I think...5 half brothers and 2 or three step brothers...okay...that must be close to 8....yeah...maybe more than that because I think Billy said he had close it totaled 13 including him! and only one kid is on his friends list. Sad but not surprising. He hasnt supported any of them even though he has that impressive little resume on his profile...lmao,

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
It's a karma thing.

My biodad wasn't and isn't much of a dad. He's not a bad person per se. He just stunk in the husband / dad dept. Karma has caught up with him. He's sitting in a nursing home in Indiana, alone, no visitors, not even on holidays, no phone calls, nothing. Sad. Even my bros don't call or go see him and they were closer to him than us girls were. Sadder still........I forget the man is still alive.

Karma can be a mother.

DammitJanet

lol. He was very abusive and I dont think he has changed much. Billy has nothing to do with him. Oddly enough when I knew him, he looked remarkably liked Donny Osmond!

donna723

OMG Janet!!! Now I'm getting these weird Stephen King-ish mental images of Donny Osmond as a serial killer ... with a wicked glint in his eye ... and all those teeth!!

I found my first ex on Facebook too and believe it or not, we have actually halfway become friends. I hadn't seen him or heard from him for over thirty years. Now we 'Chat' on Facebook and he calls once in a while and we talk. I guess he's OK if you don't have to be married to him. It actually did me a lot of good. I was young and stupid enough to think that it was going to last forever and that breakup really stomped all over what little self esteem I had left. But he told me how much he had always regretted it (good!), how it was all his fault (it was!), how he had been so selfish and immature (he was!). I was his first wife. I knew he had been married and divorced several times but I had no idea ... the man has been married EIGHT TIMES!!! Actually I think there were nine all together counting me!

The one who is really going to be pitiful is my second ex, the kids' father. He sacrificed everything he had to hang on to his alcohol and (now) drug addictions - his marriage, his children, his home, his job, his health, his self-respect, and now the rest of his family. And he still doesn't admit that he has a problem! It's everybody else that has the problem! He's done terrible things to us all and still doesn't care! Even the kids don't keep in touch and he doesn't even know (or apparently care) that he now has a beautiful little grandson. And some day he will be sick and stuck in a hospital or a nursing home and he will be completely, totally ALONE! I can't even work up any sympathy for him!

KTMom91

I'm FB friends with both my first and second husbands...and FB friends with Husband 1.0's current and previous wives. The only reason Useless Boy (Husband 2.0) got FB is supposedly to keep in touch with Miss KT, but I haven't seen him on line.

Janet, how long were you married to him?

donna723

One of the Facebook groups I'm on refers to those people we married and then divorced when we were very young as "starter spouses".

DammitJanet

Well that is a complicated question....I got married on 11/26/80 and divorced 4/26/86 but I hadnt laid eyes on him since 1982

He also married his second wife on 11/26

its also his parents anniversary!

DammitJanet

well, he wouldnt stay in one place for me to serve him with divorce papers and it was going to be much more expensive if I did it any other way. He was on the run from CS. He only sat still when he wanted to get remarried plus I had already had Jamie who has my ex on his legal BC, plus I was 6 months pregnant with Cory! I threatened to have ten more kids and have all them legally tied to him too if he didnt accept the divorce papers...lol.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG Janet!!! Now I'm getting these weird Stephen King-ish mental images of Donny Osmond as a serial killer ... with a wicked glint in his eye ... and all those teeth!!

QUOTE]

Now there's something the avenging angels had NEVER had to deal with......ROFLM utah family religion off.....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Donny Osmond, huh?

I once dated a guy who looked remarkably like Paul McCartney. Trust me, he looks nothing like him now. lol