OMG, she's on the run....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt met with Residential Treatment Center (RTC) therapist & our regular psychiatrist. I don't know what was said during this mtg but kt bolted.

She slammed the door before the mtg was over & ran. She's been on the run for 3 hours now - downtown. While kt is saavy in some ways she's at great risk in the area right now. Staff is out searching & making phone calls & the police have been called.

Need the board's prayers, good thoughts, bead rattling, whatever that will keep kt safe & get her back to treatment or home if necessary.

lmf64

I live just south a couple of hours. If you need another pair of eyes on the street just say the word. I know they'll find her soon, but the offer stands.

klmno

I hope that find her soon and safely. Please keep us uupdated. Warm hugs being sent to you and kt.

DammitJanet

Oh NO! Prayers, beads, and candles. I am getting my chicken liver ready so if I need to dance I can do that too. It wont be pretty but who cares.

KT...come home!

Nancy

Oh Linda how frightening. Everytime my difficult child bolted it scared the life out of me. Sending prayers that she has been found and is safe.

Nancy

donna723

Sending lots of prayers that she's found very soon. I know you must be very frightened, but they'll find her, Linda. Sending lots and lots of hugs. Please keep us updated.