OMG, she's on the run....

mog

Prayers that she is safe and prayers and hugs for you during this hard time. Try to get some rest for yourself, you will need it when she is found and you have to have a clear head to make decisions. Hugs!

susiestar

Roll With It
Saying prayers, rattling beads, everything I can think of.

Ktbug, where are you??/ Please come home, all your Board Aunties and your Mom and everyone else is worried sick!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
It's going on 4 a.m. & kt has still not been found. Residential Treatment Center (RTC) notified the police & they took a report that a child/teen with a mental/emotional illness ran away. They gave a good description along with a picture that had been taken just this past week.

I asked that Residential Treatment Center (RTC) therapist call me & let me know what had been said during that meeting to make her bolt like this as ktbug has been in a better frame of mind. I asked Residential Treatment Center (RTC) staff how they could have let kt walk out knowing her propensity to run when agitated; where were they & why wasn't she stopped?

She's now missed 2 doses of medications - soon to be 3.

I called all her friends - no one knows anything.

My niece & one of kt's teachers from day treatment went out searching - I stayed here in case she was headed this way. It would be a long walk & she doesn't know how to take a city bus. Nothing.

So we wait & pray. I'm beyond terrified & in some ways just numb.

Thank you all for your prayers, good thoughts, etc.....please continue.

Stella

Oh Good God. You must be up the walls. Did they find her yet?? I've am praying that they find her and she is safe.

Stella.

flutterby

Fly away!
Linda,

I kept reading your updating hoping the words would somehow change.

Saying prayers, rattling beads, and sending positive thoughts.

(((hugs)))

graceupongrace

Linda,

Has anyone contacted the, uh, less desirable kids she had been contacting before everything blew up? I'm wondering if she might try to get ahold of them. I'm so concerned for you!

Hugs and prayers,

grace

Mattsmom277

I hope you find out what was said to make her bolt. Kids can be very resourceful, however I am betting that once her calmer head prevails, she'll turn up and you can lamblast her for worrying you and everyone else!

I'll be watching and hoping for an update that she's back this morning!

maril

I'm so sorry; crossing my fingers that you soon will post that she has been found. Prayers being sent your way for her quick and safe return.

busywend

Linda - sending many prayers out for kt's safety. Did you get a response on what made her run? Has wm's foster family been notified? Does she know where he is?

HUGS!

gottaloveem

Linda,
I'm so sorry you are going through such a frightening ordeal. I can only imagine how upset and scared you must feel. I do hope KT is found soon. Thinking of you.

Lia

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Omg, Linda, how scared you must be; I'm so sorry this has happened. I will keep you and KT in my thoughts and prayers - always - I hope she is found this morning. Keep in mind that these kids can be very resourceful when they need to be. Please let us hear an update as soon as you know anything.

Hugs~

LittleDudesMom

Oh Linda, I was so hoping that when I checked in this morning kt would be back at Residential Treatment Center (RTC) or home. I'm so sorry she is still out there. I'm going to give you a call.

Sharon