OMG what are we going to do with our day CHERYL?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks for the heads up........NOW I will clean my house since you are cleaning the board.......

UGH....my first day off in weeks.........and NOW .......No board. sniff. Sad face.......(actually I'm bawling) because I do NOT want to clean. Ohhhhh maybe I'll go thrift shopping?

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOU DO CHERYL AND MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!

H

HaoZi

Dang it, I went and did the grocery shopping, now I have no choice except to organize and clean. But wait... Kiddo has a headache and is taking a nap.... cleaning makes noise... she's cranky if I wake her...
I think I'll finish my overdue library book, that sounds good.

shellyd67

I just sat down and logged after a very productive morning.

I cleaned the entire house, did 4 loads of laundry, including washing all the bathroom rugs, baked a cake for church, ran out and picked up pumpkins, mums, cornstalks and hay to decorate my house, ran to the market to pick a few things up and sorted thru all the kids school fundraisers and now I can hardly move.

husband and I are heading out 2nite for dinner to celebrate 15 years of marriage. Have a great weekend all !!!!

KTMom91

I went to Avenue and got three new tops for $35. Then I went to the grocery store for parsley for the bunnies. Now I need to do laundry and clean up the kitchen, but since the site seems to be working now...

H

HaoZi

I just sat down and logged after a very productive morning.

I cleaned the entire house, did 4 loads of laundry, including washing all the bathroom rugs, baked a cake for church, ran out and picked up pumpkins, mums, cornstalks and hay to decorate my house, ran to the market to pick a few things up and sorted thru all the kids school fundraisers and now I can hardly move.

husband and I are heading out 2nite for dinner to celebrate 15 years of marriage. Have a great weekend all !!!!

I am in awe. Are you available for hire?

shellyd67

Sure HaoZi !!! I love to clean and organize. My house is like Martha Stewart lives here (lol) anyhow, it is a CRAZY week for me. My nephew is getting married friday night and easy child is in the wedding and we have a very busy week ahead. Not to mention we have alot of family staying with us this week.

Fun but chaotic ...

R

runawaybunny

Thank you for your patience. The updates that were most likely to create trouble have been installed. There might still be a couple of hiccups, but the worst is over.

oldmama

my hat is off to all you wonderful mother's who had time to clean AND do laundry AND run errands today!! wow!!! yippee! for you!!!!

(i know nobody notices whenever I do that stuff so i thought I would notice and commend you myself.. hahaha)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Well I tried logging on to no avail! Thanks Cheryl!

What did I accomplish? I vacuumed & mopped the floors, dusted, stripped my bed, did two loads of laundry, went out to breakfast with easy child, stopped at petco for tick stuff, bathed all three dogs, made a pot of chili, made from scratch a pear-apple pie, visited my mom for about two hours, took easy child to VS, hit up kohls for a new bag, then came home to make cornbread to go along with the chili, cleaned up dinner, put sheets on the bed, took out the dogs, showered and am now in bed-finally.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well.......I saw last night that it would be off line today. Thanks for all your hard work Cheryl. :)

What did I do? Not much. I was going to clean but changed my mind as I'm not sleeping well and my energy level is about at zero right now. Instead I worked on the crocheted baby cape I'm making for Nichole's bff's baby shower. I did make it to the local market for their fabulous meat sale and snagged some Amish chicken for 1.99 a lb and some pork for 1.99 a lb. Yay me! Into the freezer it goes. lol

Steely

Thanks Cheryl....it always looks better. I was off in Portland running laborious errands with Matt while you slaved away.

I do have a question - how come some of our avatars show on the main forum in that little box to the left of our new post, and some of ours don't?

keista

Steely, I was wondering that too. It appears to be the new way to indicate that we have posted on that thread.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
svengandhi Amish chicken is chicken raised by the Amish people, a religious sect that continue to live in the old ways of centuries past. So these are free range chickens, which in my opinion actually taste like chicken is supposed to taste instead of the bland chicken typically found in supermarkets. We live fairly close to Amish country and they sell to our local market. It's so tasty I'll even buy it off sale when I can get it, but on sale is even better. lol

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
The new mobile app will take some getting used to, but it's *so* much easier to read! Thank you Cheryl!!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Cheryl... Just one question... The mobile app is so much easier to read, but the "New Posts" link is gone, and it's hard to get to the newest post on a thread without scrolling through the whole thing. Am I missing something?

(Also, just an FYI: the little icons at the top, the # of notifications for example... Just take me to the Forums list...)