OMG....what timing

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
husband JUST called me....literally 10 seconds after I hit enter on that last post...

He said, and I quote, somewhat angrily, "What are we going to do with the upper A arm on this truck?"

I said "what upper A arm on what truck?"

And he said, angrily, "This truck. Mine. It just broke and threw me to the left."

And I said "I don't know..."

And he hung up.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Yeah, I really lost it now. I'm sure he called daddy. I'm sure daddy was given details to work with.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
If I want to go pick him up I have no ball on my truck, and no chains or booms or ratchet straps. I've had it.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
He got an earful, and I doubt it will last long, but he got the truck home, called parts stores, got the best price, made arrangements to use his cousins shop, and took off to fix it....

Star*

call 911........call 911
I was going to suggest an early birthday present of a moped - but then again you've already spent SO.MUCH.MONEY on this man.

I like HaoZi's idea better.

I VOTE COW.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Crusty - that would mean the added expense of a helmet.

Yup -

Definitely vote cow. And I'd feed her -------EXLAX. It's all in the meeescht

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Partly because he insisted on driving it thru the pasture to chase things, too. Little mopeds with 12 and 13 inch wheels weren't made to go thru mud and rutted up terrain...

Just like this little truck wasn't built to drive 30mph thru the same terrain chasing a flippin' horse, which he did a week ago. Contributing factor to broken a arm and axle? Quite possibly a major one.