Omg

klmno

Now it's even worse- is anyone available that I can PM? i NEED HELP FIGURING OUT WHAT TO DO FROM SOMEONE WHO'S HAD A MAJOR difficult child.

Last edited:

klmno

Thanks- I'm PM'ing but I'm fine. There has been no violence and difficult child is home so that part is ok.

klmno

PO is out until Monday- difficult child - I'm not sure what to do- I've PM'd a couple of people to get opinions- I need to regroup and see what he does and says over the next couple of days- he usually ends up telling me, even though most think (ITRW) that he never tells me anything- or he gets arrested. It will go one way or another soon, I'm sure. We are both fine though as far as not having any explosions and me knowing he's home. I'm just upset right now over something I heard.

God forbid any parent of a difficult child should have a peaceful life for very long....for whatever reason.

Robinboots

Well, fiddle, my post just disappeared. Okay, quick recap:

Document everything; I do a journal style, running paragraphs with dates, times when relevant.

My difficult child likes to tell me things too - like he WANTS to do something or someone ELSE has done something - always turns out that he already did it, or it's him doing it, ya know?

Hang in there!

klmno

Well, he decided about midnight to leave the house - I found the back door open so I called for him and he was right in the backyard. He came in but got defensive and then blamed me for not being able to stand being in the house and went out to the backyard again. I have now locked the doors and fore see a possible breaking of glass and call to 911 before this night is over. Great.

klmno

I'm fine- I'm thinking this has more to do with a sale than a girl tonight. No, he probably hasn't even figured out he's locked out yet.

LittleDudesMom

k, I'm so sorry - I'm sure you didn't get any sleep last night. Did he even attempt to get back in last night? What do you think you are going to do? Hugs, hugs, and more hugs.

Sharon

klmno

No- he didn't come back. As I recall, he had changed into clothes that he needed to wear for school today. At the time I thought maybe he had just wanted to try them on. He had told me he just wanted to hang out in the backyard and he'd left a back door wide open. Now I think his intent was to be out all night anyway- or sleeping over at someone else's house. Today is a half day of school, the mentor is supposed to come this evening and I had forgotten that they get out of school early today. I don't know if difficult child will go or not- or if he'll come home- or if he's arrested already. I'm supposed to report to PO instead of calling police unless it's a serious crime (like violence) but PO is out until Monday. I'm not waiting until Monday to call someone if I don't see difficult child today. I don't know what to do- obviously he was determined to do what he wanted regardless of anyone's rules. I have work that I'm behind on and need to get done in order to keep the job and pay bills and I can barely think straight due to worry of what will happen now.