On my way to the post office - CARDS ARE DONE LOOK FOR YOUR LISTS~

Star*

call 911........call 911
Just wanted to let you know the 2010 CD Board list and cards are on their way to the post office!!!!!!!!!!

I had this beautiful blue and purple and green shaded list all perfectly done - and ran out of ink. Then my brand new printer went on the fritz. Then it took me a day to reinstall the software to run it to see which ink I was out of. Seriously do I have a 32 bit or a 64 bit computer? Really? I dunno. I know I have 64 bits of hair falling on the counter as I speak to you about this $350 printer that is supposed to be plug and play - WHY are you asking me this NOW?? (Groan) What platform do I have? Shoes. Platform shoes. SPEEKY ENGLISH! Can't they just say - Do you have WINDOWS 7? YES? NO? I don't know. Here let me tell you where to look.

(not an idiot - I have two windows - both overlook my front yard) meh :tongue:

then I had to run to Staples last night at 7:30 to get ink - $100 later (praise Ink recycling for coupons) I was like - NO Biggie - I'll just get THEM to print the lists in color - OMG .49 for a color copy and I have (puts out fingers on hands) ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YIKES. Regroup and rethink...

SO plan b....Redo the list at the last minute - and made it all black writing, with red paper.....and I tried (oh did I try) to get 'crafty' with a paper punch and well suffice to say - I hoover at crafts....so don't laugh when you get them. Just smile and say "She would be a good truck driver, but a lousy paper puncher." lol. ;) But that's pretty. Or better yet - I'll come over next year Star and punch the paper and you do the arranging of the list.

Anyway - they are done. The final count give or take is around 23 cards - 2 canadian. There are a couple christmas cheer people added...not sayin' who and like I said - this year I didn't put that on there - so the names are just there and you won't get a list - just a card, and more cards....and if I fibbed to you? I had my fingers crossed. :full::praying: forgive me. It was a white lie...covered in snow. Wrapped in good intentions...and shoved in an envelope.

Thank you again ladies SO MUCH - This is a thrill for me and I enjoy it so much as I enjoy each and every one of you and your love, wisdom and kindness!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND let the postage BEGIN!!!!! and the hand cramps! :peaceful: Yeah I'm thanking the WWF right now for those free lables for my nominal donation of $5.00 - After about the first 5 cards I was like? Lables....I have lables (slap head) :smug:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yay!!! I can't wait!!! Please Mr. Postman, look and see, if there's a letter in your bag for me!!! :bigsmile:

DammitJanet

LOL...Oh Star...I just remember I have return address labels too! Mine are from someplace else but who cares...some writing I dont have to do!

TerryJ2

Oh, my goodness Star, you're supposed to enjoy the holidays, not stress over them!
Well, as you said, let the postage begin.
Thank you!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
I got my list today!!!

And I just wanted to let everyone know that it is BEAUTIFUL! With paper cutouts and everything!!!

Thank you, Starbie!!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I can't wait!!!

I don't do labels. I run the envelopes through the printer.

But I'm gonna make everyone sign them. Hee hee!!! Onyxx and Jett, get ready for hand cramps!!!

DammitJanet

Oh good...I will check the mailbox...I can take it with me and have something to occupy my time if I have any actual time I just have to sit and dont want to think. Just signing cards sounds likes good therapy work for me.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I got mine!!!!!

Honey, they're B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Period.

...Now I have to start working on getting mine out... LOL!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Seriously? Ya'll (snicker) are too kind. Rallllly!

Mstang - Your box sits on my dresser. I love it.

muttmeister

Just got mine yesterday - it wasn't till I came and read this that I realized you'd done that with a paper punch. I was thinking, "Gee, that's cool, I wonder where she bought that neat paper."
Thanks for all of your work; I enjoy these cards every year.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Paper punch? Nope I sat and cut ...........hahahah.......Thank you fiskars paper punch! lol.......I think the idea was that you are supposed to connect the chain somehow and make it look continual....but it turned out okay and Christmassy looking. Yule-ish.

Glad you are enjoying it.

Thanks so much! I got your lovely card and list yeswterday. I love the Legend of the Poinsetta and its Sapnish name! Compassion who is sending out a few at a time.

KTMom91

Got my list today...and Hubby found my boxes of cards last night...so I'm ready to get started!

Thanks again, Star, for doing this!

trinityroyal

Eeeeee! (jumping up and down, and clapping my hands with glee). I came home from work and there was the card and list sitting on the little front hall table. I feel all Christmassy. Thank you Starbie!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I GOT A CARD!!!!! I GOTS A CARD!!!!! THANK YOU UP ALL NIGHT!!!! PEACE is so beautiful! and glittery! I love giltteerrrrrrrrr!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I got a card too cuz some sneaky little elfs with donkey friends put my name on the list.............:elf:

I got one of Frosty picking his nose.............Adorable......Star you caused Travis to choke with laughter LOL

And I got a pertiful glittery one from Up All Night as well. I'm going to have to put that one up high enough Aubrey won't be able to reach it.......she has a thing for glitter.......

Now I'm searching for tape.........I know I bought several rolls of tape when I finally found wrapping paper that came in those jumbo rolls instead of the itty bitty ones that cost too much and usually can wrap 2 gifts max......I'm hanging them up for all to see!

Wish I could return cards of my own............hopefully next year.

Thanks Starbie and Up All Night!!!