Well, difficult child had ONE day without a headache. He was so excited. He was invited to a friends for a family picnic. They asked him to sleep over. We let him. Several reasons. He had been home for several weeks battling this headache. He was so afraid of the pain. And...school starts next week and he needs a few days to recover from a sleepover. So now is better than next weekend. I know he will say "but it's the last weekend". Then he called last night. Headache. Getting bad. Mood seemed down in the dumps. But didn't want to come home. He took some BC with him, and that worked last time. As long as he has it with him he feels more confident. I made sure he knows to eat and drink lots when he takes this as it is awful on the stomach. Instructed him to call if he needed anything. So at midnight the phone rings. My heart drops...He wanted us to bring his phone charger over....NOT. His head still hurt he did not take the BC yet. He was trying to wait it out. Don't know if that is good or bad. Should he address it right away before it gets worse? Should he wait to see if it subsides without medication? And..I don't know if he can tell if this type of headache will turn bad or not. Sometimes I can tell if a headache will just nag or if it will get worse.