One home and one off

Wiped Out

Staff member
for three weeks. This afternoon we dropped easy child off on campus for three weeks (she'll come for a visit on the 4th of July weekend). She was not happy to go (getting her there wasn't fun) but when she got there and saw lots of people she knew she was all smiles.

Then we went and picked up difficult child from respite. We really had a peaceful weekend and he had a blast at this new respite house. The woman and her husband were super and had several foster kids and another respite child there. He only called twice all weekend and both times said how much fun he was having. I can't tell you how nice it was to know he was having a good time. It made it easier to enjoy our respite when we knew he wasn't sitting there crying.

Tomorrow he goes off to day camp and on Thursday will actually be spending the night at a state park! That will be really a strange night on Thursday with no kids at home.

crazymama30

I am glad difficult child had a good time at respite, and hope that easy child does well in her outing too. I am glad you and husband got a weekend off.

Wiped Out

Staff member
TM-They are growing up.

Crazymama-Thanks-the weekend off was really nice!

He threw a big fit about going to camp and ended up loving it.