One last new post before work, lol. My typing results...

DDD

Depending on how big a hurry I am in my posts are askew. The spacing is all messed up and I figured I'd tell you why. I grew up typing on a manual typewriter where you had to throw the lever after each line. Then I moved up to the electric or selectric typewriter where you hit a button after each line. In fact, lol, I won prizes for my speed "back in the day".

All these years later I still can't break the habit of "hitting the button". Yes, I know that it isn't necessary with word processing BUT if I'm in a hurry or deep in thought it looks screwy when it posts. It irritates me more than it embarrasses me but I thought you might like to know "why". Now I'm off to work. DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL - I had sometimes noticed, but honestly? Not that big of a deal. Since I have a degree in English of all things, I tend to notice misspellings, weird punctuation and incorrect wording a lot more! on the other hand, I figure all of it's just a quirk of whoever is posting and, since it's part of them, I have to love it anyway.

Mom2oddson

I remember the days of electric typewriters and trying to type a report. Now they have programs that automatically add footnotes and everything! That would of saved me a lot of paper. But I do miss the old typewriter paper, it was great for tracing things.