One last "superficial" ju ju request if you've got time/\

DDD

The overpriced car "may have competition". Almost two grand less. Two hours North of here which is a beter locale than three hours South. A "real" dealership not a quasi one. I'm trying not to get hyped but I did offer my car to easy child/difficult child and suggest he leave at six am to go check out this option. Lordy I hope it is a winner. If so, lol, we'll be good to go with the house and a car. I'm afraid to get hyped up
:onesmiley1: but, as you can see...I'm hopeful. Fingers crossed. DDD

DDD

Thank you. Thank you....and Thank you, too. Barring a National disaster difficult child#1 will be the proud owner of a Chrysler 300 that "is beautiful, Mama" and "rides like a Cadillac". :) He is so hyped and happy that I'm going to enjoy it for awhile myself. The Dealership has a big bell that hangs by the door and every time someone buys a car they get to gong th bell. LOL! I'm sure he gonged it more than once. I appreciate the good vibes, my friends. DDD

DDD

Thanks for the ready support. I am SO eager for him to get into a house and then TA DA I can get off his bank accounts and try to focus on DDD. My heart will always be tied to his, of course, but I truly don't want to privy to each and every choice/action/whatever. I just want to graduate to a post graduate course in Detachment. LOL. DDD

rejectedmom

I am so glad he made a good choice. DDD you have worked so hard for him and it does seem like he is finally settling into a routine of good choices. You deserve to focus on yourself and I am glad you see that the time is near. Kudos to you for all you did for him and for knowing that it is now time to step away from his life a bit and step back into your own. -RM

lovemysons

Oh lol, "graduate to a post graduate course in detachment".

I sure hope you get to...and I am so proud of your easy child/difficult child for making a good decision re vehicle choice etc.
Hugs,
LMS