One of those difficult child

Wiped Out

Staff member
days. difficult child was so gfgish today. He was a pain getting ready for his wrestling tournament, poking around, posturing (the posturing went on all day), purposely getting in our space while we were trying to get ready.

He talked almost non stop the entire way to the tournament-it was a very long drive today-about an hour. The roads were so horrible-there were tons of cars in the ditch. Did that slow him down?-Of course not.

At the tournament he was very disrespectful many times to husband and myself. Much of the time he thinks he is being cute or funny and doesn't seem to get that we are serious.

He was also socially clueless at the tournament. One example is he told the coach he was leaking under his armpits (he had horrible B.O. even though he showered late yesterday and we told him to wear deodorant).

All the way home he was purposely bothering us. He would throw things up front even though we have told him at least a thousand times how dangerous that is. He was constantly interrupting us all day.

He did let us sleep for an hour when we got home which was nice but started in with easy child while I was gone grocery shopping-husband said he was basically obnoxious.

It wasn't that any one thing he did today was especially horrible it was just the constantness of it. He has husband and myself worn out! Even though I could use another day at home I will be glad to go back to work because it means he will be back at school.

As always thanks for listening-just needed to vent.

tiredmommy

Sharon,

I understand your day well... it's as though you've been pecked at all day. If it's any consolation, Duckie was equally horrid today. {{{Hugs}}}

dreamer

Ug, I was just thikning the last hour, I wish it were spring, so I could have a good reason to stay outside away from husband and the kids.
No big issues, just constant little stuff, all of us confined in such little space so many days due to the weather etc. Heck, I did not even think it wise for me to go for a car ride alone cuz the raods are simply in such crummy shape and the wind chill is so low, it just did not seem wise, BUT gosh......I am frazzled. Maybe its just in the air?

Hope you enjoy breaking out tomorrow. LOL.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
UGH. ((((hugs))))

Maybe something is in the air? The past two days have been filled with gfgdom from Both my difficult children.:pouting:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
You're vent has been heard & well appreciated! :scared::stopglass:

It's been a horrid cold weekend. Too dangerous to be outside for anything more than a few minutes at a time. kt, while really trying, was annoying at best all weekend long.

So you have my sympathies but you can't have my :warrior: rough & tough mama suit - need it this week:highvoltage:. You'll have to borrow an extra from someone else (sorry - need to be selfish).

I get it! I have had days like that! They seem like they are never going to end.

You look at the clock and you swear it is going backwards.

Arrgh. I felt your frustration.

LittleDudesMom

Sharon,

I totally understand the day and the "piling on of little things"!

My difficult child can have absolutely horrible b.o. It took several different deoderants before I found one that was effective for more than 24 hours.

Hope tonight is better at your house.

Sharon

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
Sometimes it's not the big things - but the little things that make you nuts! Sometimes a big melt down actually feels better than a day of constant angst. Sorry for the rotten day - look at it this way - you always have tomorrow!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks Ladies,

TM-Being pecked at all day is exactly what it felt like! I hope your day with Duckie was better today.

Crazymama-I hate days like yesterday too!

Dreamer & Lisa-Maybe it is in the air-I hope it doesn't last!

Linda-Don't worry about the need to be selfish with the warrior mom armor! I hope your day today was better!

BBK-It does feel like days like yesterday will never end!

Sharon-Yeah difficult child's B.O. is horrible at times. For him it's a manner of not wanting to shower and not wanting to take the time to use deodorant although after yesterday he may not skip it often as he could smell how bad it was.

Daralex-The little things really can get to a person.

Thankfully today was better-mainly because I was back at work. Part of his night was awful but the last part he turned around!