Online Bulk Shopping

susiestar

Roll With It
Did any of you know that you can buy items by the case from The Dollar Tree? www.dollartree.com will let you purchase many items by the case. Items are still $1 each, so the case price is # of units X $1.

Not every item is a bargain at that price, esp if you have to get 60 of them, but it is worth checking out.

I did find one item that might be a big help if you have lots of windows and difficult children who like to slip out. It is the IntrudAlert window and door alarm system. A case is 60 units, but they could be shared. Or you could just go to the local store and see if they have them in stock.

I did find Dry Idea Clinical AntiPerspirant and Deodorant in Unscented 1.8 oz sticks. 12 per case, so $12 for 12 deodorants - unscented is HARD to find in my area. It also comes in roll on if you prefer that.

husband used to like the roll on deodorant until he got his armpit hair caught in the ball. Ouch!:faint:

Enjoy!

Fran

Former desparate mom
I do tend to order in bulk from amazon.com. I love having cases of things delivered to the door.
Thanks. I'll check out dollar tree.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sounds interesting..............hmmmmm, easy child and I could probably share a few things to make it more feesable to order by the case.

Thanks. :D

susiestar

Roll With It
I don't know if any of you need this, but I order elastic bandages by the case. Jessie ALWAYS has at least one ankle or knee that is in pain. Last time I ordered the 3 inch ones. This time I am ordering the 4 inch ones. I found the best price and service at www.med101store.com . 50 of the 3" size are $26.95, the 4" size are $27.95. These are the ones with clips. The velcro ones are a lot more expensive.