OOPS!! difficult child photos

klmno

difficult child "conveniently" forgot to bring home form for school photos FOR THREE YEARS STRAIGHT! So, his punishment (jokingly) was to pose for professional photography - and dressed up with a tie! Mind, you, I have only seen him in a tie at court for the past year- he doesn't even wear one to church- but, this was my last chance for photos before he's a teenager.

Look like a handful?

DavidWH

Wow.. looks great.. *wonder what he is thinking in some of those poses!!

Big dude ... I am so used to seeing Justin... very small for his age!

F

flutterbee

Very handsome boy.

No way I could get my son in dress pants, let alone a tie.

Star*

call 911........call 911
He really REALLY is a good looking young man - and red looks good on him!

Excellent photographer - well worth it - I too have so few pictures of Dude - you have to let us in on your TIE and dress pants secret - You tied him up until he got to the studio didn't you ?

Don't you hate it when they look that handsome and then do devilish things - ARGH !

Thanks for sharing

klmno

Thanks, everyone! Oh, the secret is to tell him that "since you can't seem to remember the form from school, I'll just have to go up there and have a talk to them about pictures and you bringing the form home and maybe they can make a special time for you to get your's made". At this age, works like a charm on a boy!!

I'm having a lot of Mommy feelings (ok, since I realize now that we have good Daddy's on board- a lot of parental feelings) about him turning 13 soon. You know- he''s my pride and joy, I love him so much, he makes me crazy, how can he be so immature, I'm just glad he's alive and never hurt himself or anyone else, I'm glad he's home right now and not in juvy, EEEEKKKK he's about to be a teeanger, I'm SOOOO worried about his future, he has so much potential- will he ever see it, girls better stay away from him, he better stay away from girls (figure the odds of that one!), I'm terrified of where this could lead, etc. etc.- I know you guys here know what I'm talking about.

Well, David, I have figured out at least the general idea of the thoughts going through his mind lately! Let's just say we've had a couple of discussions about girls and what things would be like if a child were conceived before he's old enough and ready to be the father they should have. Hopefully, given his situation, this will help, but- have you looked at those symptons of bipolar mania for teenagers? OOOOOHHHHHH! I'm pretty sure he wasn't in a depressed cycle when these were taken- LOL!

Thanks again everyone- I have to take those proud moments when I can- and I had to get that image of him in hand-cuffs in juvy coveralls out of my mind- that was supposed to be his punishment, not mine, Know what I mean??

mum2JK&TH

Beautiful pics :smile: Hard to believe he's only 12, easy child's the same age as your son. Boy do they grow up fast :frown: