Oops, I did it again: I volunteered!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
difficult child 1's lacrosse team booster club said they were "desperate" for someone to take on the job of webmaster. Well, guess who raised her hand? :hammer: I hope I don't regret this. I'm no pro at it -- though I've dabbled in creating a family website using software I no longer have, and when I did eBay I used HTML to enhance my listings with the help of a book husband loaned me. But that's about the extent of my experience. I figure I can learn as I go along and husband can probably help with it, too.

We have a domain name established, however now I have to build this thing from scratch. I used to have MS Frontpage. Does anyone have any recommendations for easy-to-use webdesign software packages? I've seen some lesser-known company offerings but don't know much about their usability.

So bring on the feedback, folks!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If you can get frontpage..........It does all the html for you. You just use the program to make it look the way you want it too. I've done many websites using frontpage and I loved it. Soooo easy. (and I'm no computer genius by a long shot)

The program shifts it all to html and such when you upload it to the site. :)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yeah, I like Frontpage, and used to have it on my other computer that my brother set up for me... but that box is dead and now I have to go buy something I guess.

Just got an email from my computer geek brother and he's offering to host the site for us, so I guess that's a plus.