Open season on parents?

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
This is getting ridiculous! What happens after this generation grows up? Will they have learned any accountability at all...???

susiestar

Roll With It
My ONLY objection is that she does not have custody. Yes, he is her son. However, she has no custody, so it is just like me loaning your child my laptop. They leave their email or facebook open and I object to what she says. Then I go in and change all the account passwords. Yes, the entries are objectionable.

But do I have the right to change them? If I do not have custody then discipline is not under my purview. The grandmother has custody and it is HER job to police these things. If mom and gma had talked and decided TOGETHER then I would have no problem.

I have canceled quite a number of Wiz' social network pages, and monitored others. Heck, at one time husband got a page on one of the sites and found Wiz. husband did NOT tell Wiz who he was. So after a few goofy posts by husband, Wiz thought he was a really funny guy and let him have access to his page. husband "followed" him online for quite a long time because it gave us insight on what Wiz was doing and thinking.

I do think the court should throw this out and penalize the kid for being such a PITA.