Ortho appointment results

rejectedmom

Well he is stumped. The xrays and test results did not pinpoint a problem.
He is putting me back into PT for 3x a week for a month and if that doesn't help a CAT scan. He also said that I am arthritic and suggests a ful metabolic workup due to all the other stuff. And if that shows nothing to see a Rheumatologist. TG for insurance but the co-pays are still expensive. Oh well, I guess I will just have to put off the face lift :)happy: KIDDING) -RM

klmno

Sorry to hear you didn't get some answers- that does sound odd. I hope you can get some ddr moving quicker to find out the problem....

Andy

I wish the answers were coming quicker but at least you are on a path and have a doctor who is actively looking for an answer. I hope this month goes by quickly for you.

tiredmommy

I just saw this, RM. Sorry. At least the doctor has a plan to continue investigating what is happening to you. Keep us updated!

rejectedmom

KLMNO, Andy, & TM, Thank you for your compassion. It is frustrating not to 'know" what is going on but also a relief not to have to undergo surgery right away. I have an appointment. with an endocrinologist March 6th. I start PT on Monday. I hope it helps. I really think the new problem is in the wrist and not at the elbow even though the tests do not show anything definitive in either area. -RM