Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by witzend, Nov 13, 2010.

1. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Is learning to hug, just as Bubba did. I can hardly tell you how much I love this. I told myself I would never fall this much in love with a dog again, but darned if I didn't!
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Awwwwww!!! Betsy hugs..........of course with her uber sharp (even if you keep them clipped) dew claws you really have to grin and bear it, but she hugs. lol

Have I seen pics of Mr. Oscar? I can't remember?
  3. ML

ML Guest

That is so cool. I love the name Oscar.
  4. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Cool dog,
    Cool name,
    Cool mom,

Can't see it any other way.
  5. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

Is there a way to see these without having a facebook account? I don't "do" social networking media like fb and Myspace.
  6. Jena

Jena New Member

cute, i love dogs.
  7. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

How cute. Post a photo if you can.
    How can you not fall in love with your newest family member? I'm a sucker for a cute face and a slurpy tongue.
  8. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Is there supposed to be pictures? All I'm seeing are red X's.
  9. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I kept trying to insert the photo, but I guess it didn't work. It's so hard to take a photo of a dog that doesn't look funky. Plus, Mandy being jet black doesn't show up unless it's broad daylight! ;)

Here's one of Oscar and Mandy from summer...

10. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Witz, I had a dog when I was a kid.

As an adult, I've have 3 generations of 2 dogs each.

As each generation leaves me, I grieve terribly and even still tear up thinking about those losses as I type this. I miss every single fuzzbutt who ever graced my life and is no longer here.

Yet, as each new generation integrates him/herself into my life they also worm their way into my heart. God bless dogs. Among other lessons, they teach us that our hearts expand to incorporate their loving spirits into our lives. What a gift.

11. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Oh! He is adorable! I so could not walk away from him. lol He looks like he just oozes love. :D
  12. tawnya

tawnya New Member

Dogs rule!

My Jetty hugs, too. Can't beat it.
  13. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Oscar has such a delightfully studious face. What a handsome dog!