Our Anniversary Tomorrow!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We both just realized this week that it was this weekend. DOH :hammer:

Then we both could not remember the year that we were married. I had to find our license. Luckily it is right in our safe.

It is our 6 year anniversary. Tomorrow.
We are going to dinner tonight. A restaurant that we love. Just a little Italian place that does homemade pizzas and salads. But they have wheat crust and weird toppings like Arugula and pine nuts...
Good wine also.
It should be very romantic.
Oh and did I mention, the 2 little cling ons that will be with us! :D
Of course! Because we can't go anywhere without them. They are so excited about OUR anniversary. ;)
The place has balls of dough for kids to make little pizzas with or throw!
They like it there and it is kid friendly, so when N starts freaking and crawls under the table, no-one bats an eye.
Or when K starts rocking and pushing the plates, because SHE IS READY NOW. It is quite alright!

Hey but 6 years and I don't think we have had one alone! Funny thing is is that it feels OK being with those 2 gremlins.:couple::kisses::loveforever::wine:

Another great thing is that K has such high anxiety, so guess where she has been sleeping! :ashamed: No nooky tonight... poor husband.

We have actually been together 10 years this August. That is what I celebrate. Our first Date!

crazymama30

Congratulations. I can never remember our anniversary date, it is either the 31st or 30th of July. At least I know the month. husband always can tell me the day, and he is right.

Have a good time.

TerryJ2

Happy Anniversary! Neat!
I'm so glad you mentioned the ball of dough. I need to do that with-our difficult child next time we go to "our" Italian restaurant. :)

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Happy Anniversary! You invited Klingons???

We always remember our date because it is the day that Vesuvius erupted and wiped out Pompeii. It is also the day of the Saint Bartholomew massacre perpetrated by the French Catholics against the Protestants (I was raised Cath., husband Lutheran). No wonder our relationship has been so explosive.

In honor of your special day, I have just consumed 1/4 bag of Hershey's Bliss.

Feliz Aniversario.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Toto,

I'm sorry I missed this the other day ~ I hope you had a wonderful day together with husband (& the kids).

husband & I spent our last anniversary (this past September) on a trip to a cabin in Northern Wisconsin with kt. It was a wonderful 5 day getaway; didn't matter that kt was with us - she was a part of our celebration. A part of who we were as a couple.

Let us know how your day went. Again, belated Happy Anniversary.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thank you everyone!
You know what?
It was the most wonderful Anniversary we have had!
The dinner the night before was great! The girls had a good time. I had a glass of wine. We all dressed up. We went early.
No breakdowns.

The next day on actual Anniversary we had a huge breakfast! I made what everyone loves. Eggs, bacon, potatoes, pancakes, toast!
Then we went to these wonderful Botanical Gardens that I have been wanting to visit for awhile.
They have a beautiful Butterfly Exhibit for a few months right now.
N has to much anxiety to go in and see them.
But K and I spent about 1 hour inside holding all of the butterflies and taking photos!!!
The gardens were amazing!

We had such a nice time and had a nice lunch in the gardens.

Thank you, I blame the wonderful day on you guys!!!

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Happy 6th -

And after a good wine - I wouldn't care if pinecones were on my pizza.

Can I come and watch my nieces? I'm free.....

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Happy Anniversary!

Very sweet that you still remember the first date anniversary (we celebrate ours, too, since we haven't been apart since that first date).

Here's to many more wonderful celebrations in your life together!