Our Beloved DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have permission to do this - so don't think I've gone rogue.

Please join me in sending DDD our best thoughts, well wishes, board juju and well girls and guys - lets face it - we all get along a lot better with a lot of prayer so I've been doing a lot of that for her and her family. She was kind enough to send me some pictures of herself so I could finally put a face to a name and what a good looking gal. I hope I did this right. There are two pictures. One of her as a volunteer a few years back (although we aren't saying how many) and one of her and her Granddaughter and her husband.

She'll be back around the end of next week - so please lets keep it light - and wonderful as she requested. GOOD VIBRATIONS!!

pho tobucket.com/albums/mm169/64_Star/?action=view&current=DDDGDDH001.jpg]
th_DDDGDDH001.jpg
[/URL]

lovemysons

Thank you SO MUCH Star for posting positive vibe/prayer request for our DDD. I DO love her so much as she has ALWAYS been so very supportive and caring of me and my family...as well as the rest of the CD Board.

DDD...You are and have been in my prayers for years. You are a dear lady.
SO pleased to be able to put a face with the name as well.

Looking forword to seeing you on the board again really soon.
With love always,
LMS

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Awesome pictures of DDD, one of my most favoritest people here at CD!

((((DDD)))) as always, you are in my daily thoughts. See you next week, hope all goes well! You're a lovey.

And Star, you're a lovey too for sharing those great pics. Thank you.

Calamity Jane

Star, you're a good egg for posting this - thank you so much. Of course, we're all thinking and praying esp. hard for Ms. DDD and her husband for healing and a swift recovery. DDD, you're such a warm, supportive and caring person on this board, and with your lovely pictures, we can certainly better visualize you as we pray and think of you getting better day after day. Keep us posted, and rest well. Talk to you soon.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'll be thinking of our DDD all week, and sending positive, calm, happy, healing vibes to her.

by the way - I love the pictures!

Ephchap

DDD, my friend, I'll be thinking of you as you go through this journey, as you've been there for countless other folks.

Sending hugs and prayers,
Deb

tiredmommy

Beloved is the perfect word to describe you. I'm sending loving thoughts and prayers that you heal quickly and completely. Love, ~TM

DDD,

You're such a beautiful person, both inside and out!! Hurry up and get back here - We miss you!!
Thinking of you, sending zillions of positive healing thoughts your way... Hugs... SFR

P.S. Star, Thank you for sharing!!

DammitJanet

DDD...prayers going out to you from me and mine. I will keep prayers going up that all the doctors and nurses are excellent and know what they are doing and treat you extremely well..just like you should be! Hugs.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
DDD, you remain in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Think of us all there in spirit around you through this, feel our love our support and lean on us as much as you need to.

Many warm gentle ((((hugs)))) my friend.

TerryJ2

:cheerleader::flowers:Here you go, DDD--lots of positive vibes both for your spirit and your surgery. It will go well and you will be better before you know it. GREAT photos! Thank you, Star!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D3, every morning when I stir at all I open my eyes and there is my sweet Chloe literally nose to nose with me saying, "Hi- Mom- I -love- you- I've - been- thinking- of- you- how're- ya- doing?"

I hope the surgery goes well and your recuperation is quick. When your nose tickles (as mine always does when Chloe does that) it will be me in spirit asking "Hi- D3- I -love- you- I've - been- thinking- of- you- how're- ya- doing?".

Take care.

XXX
Suz :flowers:

T

TeDo

Praying, pretzeling, and rattling that ALL goes well.....for body and mind. You'll be missed while you're gone so please hurry back.