Our Beloved DDD

donna723

How wonderful to finally be able to put a face to the lady we've known for so long! You're one of the ones who can always be counted on for good, common sense, no-nonsense advise based on your wisdom and experience. Sending lots of good juju and lots of hugs. You're a very special lady and we all love you very much - looking forward to seeing you back on the board as soon as you are able.

Last edited:

buddy

What great pictures! Can't wait till we have a celebration party for your full recovery. Will be with you every step of the journey DDD! Many prayers and lots of love being sent to you and your family. Give those nurses and docs a run for their money and get well soon!

Estherfromjerusalem

DDD, I'm praying for your recovery, and I want you to know how much I appreciate your always being there for everyone here on the board. I send you my best wishes,
Love, Esther

Nancy

DDD you look exactly how I pictured you, your spirit comes through in your posts, beautiful and very classy. I need to you hurry back for many many reasons but one which hopefully will make you smile is that I want to talk about the bachelorette with you and I know Suz and Kathy do not like Emily so I am all alone here.

You have been my support for many years now and I just want you to know that when I am really down and need a shoulder you are always there for me and that helps me so much. I hope I can do the same for you and so I send all my prayers and love and healing thoughts to you.

(((((HUGS)))))
Nancy

N

Nomad

Dear DDD...
Beautiful picture. And I too somehow feel you are as I pictured you! Prayers for your speedy recovery.
Nomad

Tiapet

Old Hand
DDD, I am thinking of you and keeping warm embracing thoughts. I came across this poem about HOPE. This is for you:

Fully Punctuated

by Jane Levin
hope is a dangling participle
grammatical error/broken
rule.

You have cancer
hope is a comma,
another breath,
another day, more

hope is a semi-colon;
separation
between what
was
what
may be

period.

mom_to_3

DDD you are a force to be reckoned with! You've shared your great wisdom and compassion with other parents here and I don't think I've ever seen you offer up bad advice. :) You "read" people and situations with remarkable clarity. You are a huge asset to the CD board! Many prayers and good thoughts coming your way from me. "We'll be waiting here for you, with the light on". .. :)

buddy

oh yeah, I prayed extra prayers that the doctors get a good night's sleep and are on their game tomorrow! I always throw that out there, told my mom's surgeon that too (she will be in the same time as you...but nothing big, just a tiny hernia but those docs need to do a good job for my people!)