Our Beloved DDD

LittleDudesMom

Will be looking foward to you rejoining us next week! Keep your chin up - you have always had a great attitude and I know it will carry you through this - hugs and prayers!

Sharon

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Sending good vibes and saying prayers for DDD and her family. It was wonderful to see the beautiful pictures of her too :)

My best thoughts and prayers are with you DDD. I look forward to you returning so I can get to know you better. You must be an amazing woman to have so many people rally around you!!!

rejectedmom

DDD, You always seem to have the exactly right words for us here on the board something I have always admired along with your great wisdom and strength. I am not anywhere near as eloquent but I want you to know I feel great love and appreciation for you and all that you do for us. My prayers and thoughts for an uncomplicated surgery and hospital stay and a speedy recovery. -RM

TerryJ2

Just checking in. I know you can't post on the board right now and if you could, you would. :) Heal quickly! And use this time to catch up on your sleep. :)

DammitJanet

ddd, you could have given your dtr your password ya know! At least I had the decency to never log off...lol. (A minder for folks...leave your password to this site in your will and directions to come tell us should anything happen!)

DDD...I went and bought a small bottle of Cutty to toast you with when you come home. Its one of this single serving size. I suppose I can choke it down!

buddy

Adding to the board energy.....just putting it out there! Thinking of you and will be thrilled to hear from you when you are up to it.! Hope things are going well and that you are resting comfortably.