our first bra!!!

Jena

So, this is difficult child related she has her first bra! Today. Its pink. Its cute. Shes thrilled.

SHe said what kinda is it??? I said its a maindenform. She said nativeform?? Like the native americans used to wear this??? LOL. hmmm no I dont think they wore bras??

I said MAINDENFORM!!! :)

So,with the seroquel weight gain comes the bra! I said see theres a plus to everything you have a bra now.

So, she wants to sleep in it. i said umm no. Than she said can I shower with it?? Umm no

B

bran155

LOL HOW CUTE!!!

So innocent. Congrats on the bra mommy!!! Now the fun really begins!!! lol

trinityroyal

Oh goodness. How very adorable!
Shawna and Mary are right...now the real fun begins.

And Jen, good for you for buying difficult child her bra and making it a good experience for her. A pink-and-cute one, rather than something undershirt-y or industrial.

(When my Grannie took me bra shopping for the first time, the bra-fitting-lady felt me up. I was MORTIFIED!)

Jena

Shawna mary you are soo right. Mom fastening her seatbelt!! LOL the fun does begin.

Trinity stop, OMG!!!

Yea it's a cute little one. It's odd though i'm helping her shower because the anxiety is thru the roof, she can't do it alone tonight yet she has a bra. so mixed with a difficult child, ya know??

Wiped Out

Staff member
Very cute! My easy child just told me about 10 minutes ago I need to take her bra shopping and it needs to be at Victoria Secret!! Yikes!! She promised me they are on sale and said she is down to one bra. She also wants a bra fitting! See what's coming your way?:)

M

ML

I guess having to shop for the "bro" isn't worthy of the same praise? J/K.... that is very cool and I'm glad it was a positive experience.

Nancy423

do I have to be the mom?
lol. i probably would have let her shower in it ;) heck I have to peel difficult child's bra's off her cuz she can't seem to take them off.

seems like a positive experience for her!:)

Jena

Oh stop LOL Victoria Secrets!! LOL That's where easy child went with her xmas money. One of the many stores. Pcs a pretty good shopper not into name brand stuff as of late which is great. Yet her bra's have to be victoria secrets. ok i don't own a victoria secrets bra!!! Well boyfriend got some for me, hello wrong size dingy men!

Shower in it, she totally wanted to. Now she's talking colors. Well, if i wear a black shirt i can't wear my pink bra I need a matching bra. sheesh she'd better be ok with me working!! LOL

Nancy423

do I have to be the mom?
well, it's better than having her ask to go to Fredricks of Hollywood..........are they still around???

Andy

She would probably take it off after she showered - who wants to wear a wet bra to bed?

Tell her if she is o.k. tomorrow, you will go out and get her a black bra for her black clothes.

I can see it now - difficult child gets an entire wardrobe of bras in all colors as an incentive to get through each day! Now there is a new one.

Nancy423

do I have to be the mom?
Tell her if she is o.k. tomorrow, you will go out and get her a black bra for her black clothes.

I can see it now - difficult child gets an entire wardrobe of bras in all colors as an incentive to get through each day! Now there is a new one.
OMG, I probably would do this:tongue:
hey, if the incentive works.......