Our new baby!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Jungleland, May 31, 2009.

1. Jungleland

Jungleland Welcome to my jungle!

My sister rescued this 3-4 week old kitten but her household is too crazy right now to bottle feed and keep her safe. So...you guessed it, we have a tiny new kitten. Not sure what we'll name her yet, but she is a polydactyl (many too many toes on all 4 paws!) so we are thinking of :

Because of her interesting coloring we are also thinking of:

Here is a link to her pics, my first time attempting photobucket, so bear with me.

The jungle seems to grow daily!:D
  2. nvts

nvts Active Member

OMG! Who's cuter? The girls or the kitten??!!! What fantastic pictures - oh man, you're going to have your hands full with that kitten - why do I feel the "spoilin' mommies" were clearly enjoying themselves with the cat?

Beautiful addition to a beautiful family!

3. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

She's adorable! I love the coloring!
    You're such a good mommy.
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

OMG! I don't think I could turn her away either. Too cute. The girls look blissfully happy with the new family addition. lol

We've got a scrawny (emaciated) grey tabby kitten that has just shown up in our own pride of strays. Wants so badly to be loved on yet is scared to death. She did let me pet her a bit today. Poor baby. I shoo the other cats away when she comes so she can get something to eat. They tend to bully her out.

Polly is an awfully cute name for her.
  5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Such a pretty kitty!
  6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

What a beautiful kitty, she does seem to have large paws! Your girls are beautiful!
  7. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

How adorable. I love Digit for a name. Too funny.
    The cats at the Ernest Hemingway house in Key West have 6 toes. They are descendants of his cat. They have to limit the herd to 26 and all have 6 toes. The rest are relocated. It's a hoot to do the tour.

Nice photo. Adorable kitty owners.
  8. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! How cute! :D

Believe it or not, we're getting a four year old cat today. She is a rescue.

I love furbabies!
  9. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

What a sweet little kitty.
    I think Miss Polly Patches is an adorable name for a cat. (I imagine her as a character in a children's book, serving tea in little china cups)

And your girls. How cute are they!