Our newest addition

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Too funny, Star.

All jokes aside, there's a group on the east coast training miniature horses as seeing eye companions. Some are living in apartment buildings and so far, the project is working. They are as smart as dogs, and they live twice as long.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
With 29 animals, plus the humans, one has to wonder what the Ferrier's (1st link) house smells like.........(gag)

Suz

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Such a beautiful family.

You look so non-difficult child like in all of the pictures, I have no idea why you come here! Maybe just to share with us all of your non-difficult child joy!

Andy

I hope you made whoever made the pin the tail suggestion clean up the mess. Oh my, I can imagine hoof prints all over the place. Hope noone was seriously hurt!

:rofl:

nvts

http://4.BiPolar (BP).blogspot.com/_kgeva5yeTrs/R6XVzIGo17I/AAAAAAAAAGw/fivgzFWhOZY/s400/day+18+-+donkey+herders.jpg

Family reunion?

Corner...I know...

Beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
Star is hiding behind the guy on the left. She has yet left to exert her strength to the front.:tongue:

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Beth -

That's Ackbar.....and the gang - very distantly related to us. (lol). He's the difficult child of the family always making such an @$$ out of himself.

:tongue: