Out Bad 2007 - Come Hither Happy 2008

Steely

Yep, it sounds like an exorcism subject, huh :wink:
But that is almost what it is! I know for me, and for many of you, 2007 has ranked up there as the puniest, stinkiest, lowest, most disgusting year of my life (for lack of better words)!
I am SO glad that it is OVER!
I am not usually one to get sentimentalism, but this year - ONLY good things can happen in 2008. I demand it, require it, and stomp my foot into positive action towards the karmic universe - only happy things this year!
And I demand, require, and stomp my foot for my dear CD friends as well! This year will be it guys!
:smile:
P.S. My plumbing just backed up all over the kitchen - and I just called my friend laughing..........SEE............the bad lil entities just could not resist one more thing on this VERY last day of 2007. They slid in, just in the knick of time! :smirk:

klmno

OOOOOHHHHH How I am with you. As if 2006 wasn't bad enough, more trouble came in 2007. Then, here difficult child has been great for the past couple of weeks but today- JEEEZ- he has disappeared- for over 2 hours- and he's going to be in TROUBLE!!!!! The saddest thing about this for him, I would have let him go out to play, had he asked, but he disappeared right after me telling him not to go anywhere just yet because I needed him to clean the grill. "Oh, Mom, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just checking someething on my bike". He has been a HANDFUL to deal with from the end of Dec. to the middle of April for the last 2 years and I don't know what I'm going to do if it's worse this year. Actually, the courts will send him somewhere-

Here, Here, 2008
You can't get worse
So it must be great
If it does get worse
Poor difficult child, it's too late

:princess: :happy_new_year:

DammitJanet

Well 2007 started off pretty badly but had periods of really good things interspersed with more bad stuff happening in it.

I am glad for some of the stuff that happened in 2007. I got my Disability awarded to me. My husband had his stroke but it was so minor and he is just fine now. My newest grand daughter was born. And last but not least, Jamie and Billie Jean got married!

Of course, there was the bad stuff. My health, the worry with husband that will never leave my mind...and always Cory. We will be dealing with the fallout over his little crime spree for years I suspect.

I hope 2008 brings more peace in my life. I hope I can learn to set better boundaries. I cant wait to watch my grands grow up into their own little people.

I hope this new year brings less drama to all of us.