Out of the mouths of Aspies!

nvts

difficult child 1 & 2 were watching "America's Funniest Home Videos" last night and the station ran a crawl about the findings surrounding Michael Jackson's death.

My dad and I were chatting at the dining room table and difficult child 1 hollered in that they found out why Michael Jackson died. As we all know it was a mix of a variety (or cocktail) of drugs.

"He died from too many drugs and cocktail sauce - I don't know why THAT would happen, he must have been allergic to ketchup or horseradish."

I almost shot diet pepsi out of my nose.

Beth

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...You could tell him MJ was allergic to shellfish. Specifically shrimp, 'cause that is the ONLY thing cocktail sauce is good for!

Yes, screen spit warning necessary. I almost had coffee all over the desk!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay THAT is a READERS DIGEST 1st place MONEY winner.......

and someone PLEASE tell SuperSquirrel that spit screen warnings are no longer OPTIONAL with Aspie humor.....

ROFLM seafood oof......

M

ML

That is so cute. I have a funny one about my friend's daughter who would pester mom to get out of bed way too early. A was about 3 or 4 at the time. Well my friend said to her out of frustration "A, do you want a knuckle sandwhich?" to which A answered with just as much frustration "no, mommy I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich!"

Precious!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Step -=

See Beths Avatar - I lovingly have called her SUPER (for obvious reasons) and squirrel because - well um......see Avatar....and if you look real close the squirrel is SUPER man .....;)