Outlander Fans

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
(Like me and Lothlorien, Mattsmom, and others)...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

Written in My Own Heart's Blood is out TODAY!!!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Just downloaded it to my Kindle. I got the last 7 books in one bundle and re-read them straight through.

Have you read the "Lord John Grey" series? I love those as well.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL GN... The only thing I have not read is the one Kindle-only novella. :-( I don't have a Kindle.

SuZir

Have you read the "Lord John Grey" series? I love those as well.

I have never really like Outlander series. I have started the first book couple of times and one of the later books once. But no, it just doesn't capture my interest and I have never got past first 100 pages. However, I really like Lord John series. Especially the first Lord John book was great and I have also liked later parts and I'm hoping she will write a new Lord John soon.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
SuZir, if you really like Lord John, he plays a very large part in "The Scottish Prisoner" as well as several other major appearances in the other books.

He's also right in the beginning of "Written in My Own Heart's Blood". It's quite... Interesting.

flutterby

Fly away!
I've read the first book about 5 times, and half of the second one about 3 times (cause I go so long between that I have to start over). I love the books, and have all of them, but I can't hold my concentration long enough to read like that anymore. But I'm prepared for when I can. LOL!