Pam's Pity Party & board circle of support

muttmeister

Hey, I wanna come too.
I'll bring a case of cayuga white wine from our local winery - it's to die for.
Also crab legs and ice cream and home made hot fudge.
And my AC/Difficult Child and Leon Redbone and Eminem CD's. (When I can swear and rant along with Eminem it makes me feel better- sorry.)
Why am I coming? I've been seriously thinking of doing away with younger difficult child (OK, maybe not seriously but the idea does have a certain appeal). I"ve taken to not answering my phone because I don't want the hear from him. He is just stupid and out of control and will not even try to do what he needs to do and I would totally write him out if my life if it were not for the grandkids. I've never felt like this about either of my difficult child's before but it is time to stick a fork in me because I'm DONE!!!!!
So I'm ready to eat, drink, and be merry and not give a thought to him and his problems!

WNC Gal

Drinks: The makings for lots of Mojitos and Margaritas!! Top Shelf!
Food: Chocolate lava cake, seven layer mexican dip and chocolate fondue!
Reason for Admission: just had surgery today and husband threw a hissy fit to run off my visiting parents who now won't get to visit difficult child -

I too vote for somewhere warm and tropical. Nice pools to soak in, plenty of sunshine and perhaps a spa nearby for decadent treatments.

I also vote for an extended sabbatical - it will take that long to get over all of this!!!!

'Chelle

Oh I am so late to this party, but I promise to drink fast and catch up. I am so tired of cooking that I'll just be bringing along several pizza with differing toppings and mixin' up some tequila sunrises. If I have to start my morning with 1/2 hour of yelling get out of bed NOW and listening to "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL" "FINE!!!!" BANG STOMP STOMP STOMP SLAM! "ARRRGGGHHH" STOMP STOMP STOMP SLAM! BANG just one more time I may lose my sanity -- as if I haven't heard it 264 times a year for the last 9 years that I have to hear it again.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok...you guys are having a pity party and I'm not invited? WAAAAAA..:(

Also, you dorks, I'm a DJ!!
Ok, ok...if you don't want me to bring 25,000+ songs, I'll just wimper off...

(sniff, sniff)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH......I'm sluch a scllittle gasshed.

For my fhirst shong......

HARPER VALLEY PTA - in Bflat please.....

by the time I'm done I'll be in Fminor so Abbybaby adjust accordingshleeee.

LEME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT A WOMAN AND SHE LA LA WINDOW SOMETHING

And SHE ---BAKED COOKES AND CUPCAKES AND MADE ALL THE MEN LA LA

AND I WISH I COULD PFFFFTTTT>>>>>HAHAH>>>>REMEMBER ALL THE WORDSH TO DISH SONG....

BLAH PFT>>>>LALAL>>>>AAAA>>>>HARRPER VALLEY PTA.....

(What? Idol wants me to audition) PFT.....(falls on chair, laughs so hysterically, ends up on ground) now just random rolling across the floor...singing HARPER VALLEY P I T A......

-Thanks for the case of Tequila...... Who ever is bringing mosquitos thank you but someone bring citra....sitron.....citronnn.....SMELLY BUG candles so they stay away! PFt.....I should bring fleas....for the circus...

PAM ARE YOU SCHTILL IN PITY PARDEEEEEE MOOD?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Nope, Star's not a buckle bunny. Just a rhinestone tiara wearing fancy feast cat. Funny.

(I took her keys.)

Nancy

Hi Pam,

I am bringing the book A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle and a bottle of wine and I'm even bringing it on an MP3 so you can sit in your favorite chair and listen to the soothing words of Toole help you understand your new purpose in life and help you rid yourself of your pain body.

Nancy

wakeupcall

Star, baby, I'm more in the party mood now than I was before!! Obviously, there were more than just me who needed an outlet. How long has it been since we had a party? Christmas? Hmmmm, we might need to have a party more often! Star, did you hog all the beverages? Abbey has great music she's bringing. Ahhhhhhh, just the thought of putting up my feet, eating, talking with my friends and having a drink....oh, oh, oh and having a few laughs...sounds absolutely heavenly! We don't laugh enough, do we?

So...pash the ritas and letz git on with the PARtee!!!!!!!!!!! You are wonderful, my friends!!:woohoo:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Oh even worse - I thought you said Fiesta Fiest -

LOL........So I'm Fancy Cat......(don't tell BBK) she's a big bad kitty:tongue:

TerryJ2

Hi Sam, you and your sister need to come to our pity party, real or imagined.

However, I second the motion that you cut and paste your note into a "new" topic in the General BB section.