Party hats....music...let the dancing begin!

DammitJanet

Cory is officially off Intensive Probation!!!!!

Now he has 3 more years of unsupervised probation but the hard stuff is over. He has survived 3 months of house arrest, 30 days active jail, and 6 months of Intensive probation. :bravo::abouttime::beautifulthing::bravo::congrats::cheerleader:

everywoman

I'm dancing as hard as I can. Yeah Cory. Hopefully this time he has learned his lesson. And yeah for you for making it his responsibility!

B

bran155

Can you hear the horns? I am also doing my happy dance. And quite frankly, it's a good thing none of you can see me as I have zero rhythm! lol

Congrats to Cory! Once again, he gives me much hope!!!:happyguy:

p.s. That smiley has more rhythm than me! lol

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
That's wonderful, Janet. This is a very big deal- I hope Cory is as excited as you---and we---are. I am proud of OUR BOY! :bravo:

Suz

DammitJanet

Oddly enough last night a bunny rabbit showed up in his yard. It allowed him to catch it and pick it up. A little brown bunny. Cory said Easter came early...lol. He is going to keep him as a pet. I suggested he call him Probie..lol. He thinks they are gonna name him Thumper.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:bravo::beautifulthing::bravo::bigsmile::cheers::fan:

WAY TO GO CORY!!!!!!!

He's come a loooooooong way Janet. I hope he's got those feet firmly planted on the right track now.

Hugs