Party - STEELY 2000!!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Ok. Steely is having a rough time, but she also has just made her 2000th post. It was mentioned over there that this deserves a party, so I am setting one in motion!

I will bake a carrot cake and decorate it with lemon glaze. Also bringing a BIG bottle of Baileys and some fancy coffee made from fresh, Fair Trade Beans!

Steely - WE LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for being a part of us all!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I wrote a song - (snappin fingers)

You have 2000 posts
We think you are the MOST
Fabuloussssssss, WONDERFULLLLLLL, BRILLIANT
Girl in the world.......

ANd we're so glad your HEREEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Steely - YOU ARE Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......deeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr.

(think Tony Bennett Style song)

Apparently I've already been into Susie Stars Baileys:laugh:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
As I said in the other post........... Congrats!! And we're very glad you're still here. :D

I'm bringing ice cream, sundae toppings, and sodas. Who wants a banana split........root beer float.......or hot fudge sundae??

YUM

klmno

Yummy, Lisa!!! Steely, you deserve this party and you need it and just where are you anyway? You post something like that and then disappear?? Surely, you haven't left us here???

Andy

Yeah! A Party! To celebrate Steely's 2,000th.

I found a package of a variety of chocolate bars at Wal-Mart - I will bring several packages.

everywoman

They ate all the Strawberry Pie at the Hurricane party last night. But, I'll make another one. Congrats. We love you, Steely.

KTMom91

After we're up all night (in flannel nighties and fuzzy slippers...for Abbey), I'll make breakfast. How about sausage with biscuits and gravy? And scrambled eggs?

trinityroyal

I'll bring a chocolate cream pie, and a chocolate fondue with fresh fruit chunks for dipping.
Congratulations Steely on your 2,000th post!

Steely

What????
A party for me...........and I slept through it, and then had to go to work????
BAW!!!!!!!:sad-very:

Oh well, since it is a cyber party it can go on for days, right?

Can I just come, and bring absolutely nothing?
OK, good. Cuz I am incapable of doing much of anything right now except surviving.
Although, it sure would be good if someone invited Raul:tongue: Where is he anyway? Star's? Totos? Abbeys?

susiestar

Roll With It
Steely Darlin',

this Party is FOR YOU!!! You are NOT supposed to bring anything but your precious self! We are going to party for DAYS!! You haven't missed a thing, cause we are just getting started!!

Hey Abbey, how 'bout some music? Whatever kind Steely likes? Maybe some Steely Dan? (Kidding!, though I do like them)

Anyway, I am bringing some awesome barbecue, made from that brisket that everyone helped me figure out how to cook. It was tender and juicy and just plain YUMMY!!

I can also bring a variety of toppings for the ice cream, some angel food cake to do iwth the fondue, and some rotel and velveeta queso with tortilla chips.

Who else is partying with me???

Abbey

Spork Queen
Umm...Raoul is next to the other cute guy. I'm just twidling my thumbs right now. I'm staring at Star's and Totos's corner.

Dang. It stinks to be old.

Abbey

Steely

I love Steely Dan.........lets put some of his tunes on, and maybe some old Journey and REO, and then some Sknyrd and Neil Young?

And I have a yearning for deviled eggs, so someone can bring those?

And there is another cute guy besides Raoul??? Invite him on over! I am not picky!
(We are not getting old Abbey - just wiser! (cough, cough))

Ahhhh.........what I would do for a massage. Who is bringing the masseus?

klmno

And I have a yearning for deviled eggs, so someone can bring those?

And there is another cute guy besides Raoul??? Invite him on over! I am not picky!
(We are not getting old Abbey - just wiser! (cough, cough))

Ahhhh.........what I would do for a massage. Who is bringing the masseus?

:thumbsup::rofl::rofl:
Ok- I'll bring devilled eggs! You are a riot! This will be fun!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'll bring the tunes. Yes, Steely Dan I have...LOTS. (Showing my age here.) Actually, that is a darn good band. It takes me back to being 17.

How about:

Reelin' in the Years

Rikki Don't Lose That Number

Deacon Blues

Hey 19

Do It Again

Bablyon Sisters

Just a forwarning...don't get me started on Styx.
Abbey

nvts

Yahoo! A cyber party! We definately need that!

Hmmmm, what to bring? Cricket stew? Nope, this calls for my special "PMS Cookies" which are a sort of short bread cookie, rolled in nuts (like thumbprints) but in the thumbprint is caramel and then drizzled with semi-sweet chocolate.

I can't have the cocktails (little bugger!), but I can bartend and be the designated driver!

Great job Steely! 2000 is quite the number!

Beth

(I can check with Orlando Bloom and see if he's free! Oh heck, he might not be free, but we can hope that he's easy!!!!).

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I will bring as a starter some artichoke spinach dip in a bread bowl and for dessert some red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting piled high. And some cinnamon hot cocoa for morning. Congrats Steely!