Party Time for Nichole!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Lisa just posted that Nichole passed her EMT exam! This was a big struggle for her, and is a huge achievement!:bravo::queen::cutie_pie::cheerleader::yourock:

I say we throw her a CD Board Bash! I will bring the AWESOME peanut butter chocolate chip cookies that Jessie makes, a big bottle of wine, some margarita fixin's and maybe even my super special chocolate chocolate chip cheesecake!

What else will we have?

Raoul, could you come and join us? I think it may be time for our Nichole to have one of your FABULOUS massages. :kisses::jumphappy::jumphappy::flowers:

I'll bring some salsa and chips to go with those margueritas... I'll also bring pina coladas to get us in that tropical mood:swimming:...THINK WARMTH!!! (I'm FREEZING and currently wearing two pairs of socks...)

Way To Go NICHOLE!!!:yourock: WFEN

P.S. Susie, please pass me a piece of that fantastic sounding cheesecake

Wiped Out

Staff member
Congrats Nichole!!:) :yourock::cutie_pie::bravo:

I'll add in some brownies and also bring some of my favorite pretzel dip. Gotta have sweet and salty!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwwww Susie! You've got the girl all flabbergasted and embarrassed. :rofl:

I showed her my announcement post and this one and she got all red in the face and kept telling me it was really not that big a deal. :rofl: Then she wanted to know who Raoul is. ;)

And I'm grabbing a piece of that cheescake before it's all gone! (really, I need the extra calories to keep warm) But I brought her favorite....chocolate pudding cake with a gallon of homemade vanilla ice cream. Oh, and ignore the pig roasting over the spit, it won't be done for a few hours. :D

susiestar

Roll With It
If anyone is interested I will post the cheesecake recipe. It truly is amazing. And very easy to make - it cooks a long time in a low temp oven and is so rich and creamy. I will suggest using regular cream cheese or at least half reg cream cheese and half lower fat cream cheese.

Just let me know!

And Nichole, We are SO PROUD OF YOU!! THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING YOUNG WOMAN!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I'll bring a bib and a fork!!!
Hot cocoa with fixins' for those that like to enjoy.
Home-made pizzas, white pizza and margharita pizza.
Lots of fresh salsa and home made tortilla chips.
Cheesecake.... I don't even know what you are saying!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! NICHOLE!!! WATCH OUT WORLD HERE SHE COMES!!!
:hawaii_girl::yourock:

'Chelle

WHOOO HOOOOO :bigsmile: Way to go Nichole. And yep, it IS a big deal to succeed at something like this. It isn't easy and all your hard work deserves a party. :jumphappy::morecrackers::woohoo::dance: I've got lemon basil shrimp and warm brownies with icecream

trinityroyal

Congratulations Nichole! All your board Aunties are so very proud of you.

Now, as for this party,
I'll bring the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that Little easy child and I baked. Simple, but we put in double the amount of chocolate chips, so they're AWFULLY decadent.

And, given the cold cold weather, why don't I bring along a group of the fire fighters from my local brigade. The ones who pose for the calendar...THAT should heat things up.

(Oh...and a bib and a fork for the cheesecake!)

Lisa, you must be bursting with pride, and well you should be.

Trinity

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ah, Nicole...such a great accomplishment. We'll all so proud of you.

Now, on a side note. Stay away from Raoul. He's very lovely, but tends to stray a bit.

Next is the fireman route. Being a paramedic is not far from an EMT. They make GOOD money.

I'll bring music and three noisy parrots to add to the atmosphere.

Abbey