Peak stress and mean girl.....friends..

janie

New Zealand
Hi Star*,

If it is ANY consolation ..... my husband and I drove the 20 minute trip from Hastings to Napier today (to have a Starbucks hot choc - yeah, Hastings is too small to have a SB in it) .... anyway, we drive past quite a bit in the way of rural properties and orchards to get there.
Every time I pass one particular property (a lifestyle block of a few acres - about a 5 minute trip from our place) I wave to the 3 donkeys that live there and think of you and say "Hi from Star*" .... ok you might think me a nut for doing it .... but seeing them makes me think of you, and how you are doing - and I know how much you would love to visit our little part of the world.
Remember there is always a room for you and your family to come and have a holiday here whenever you are in a position to .... :)

I hope life improves for you big time.

Hugs from me in New Zealand x

gcvmom

Here we go again!
All I see is an ass in a donkey suit. :winks:

Star. Seriously? Are there any stand-up clubs (I'm talking COMEDY) in your area? Because I think if you write down all the sh*t you've seen, experienced, shared on this site over the past, oh, 20 minutes... you'd have enough material to get you to HOLLYWOOD and next year we'd see YOU hosting the Oscars instead of ol' what's his noodle. And I'd pay double to come see you do it.

Hang in there, woman. You'll get where you need to be. No way the Big Man has anything but grand plans for you after having sent you through hell, high water, and back again.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Stang - THANK YOU -------now I know you and Mom saw it.......the evil knows no depths with the two of you.

Hound - Statue of Liberty - I saw her! She was out there with a boom box dancing to "Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing ya ya....." So I know that's real------Lady liberty was gettin down! Woooooo.

Haozi - Sales would skyrocket - Think Carmen Miranda ------ayayeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeeeeeee boom chicki chiki chicki chicki boom.......

kiesta - EXCELLENT IDEA ------goes in (speaks conversational spanish) and so I PROUDLY ASKED what I thought was ARE YOU HIRING and pay by the hour? And unfortunately in Spanish with two male owners standing there looking at me in a mariacci outfit.....Would you like to hire me by the hour? Nearly caused a riot, but almost had a job! (THINK POSITIVE ALWAYS)

Donna - Si Senoriat Eeyore es Mexicano! Mi Amigo Es Pooh Bear and chico puerco! (I think that's Piglett) snort ----ahhhh I did it again---snort get it - piglet...? Ah never mind.

Daisy - CHEESE FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE CRACKER! LOL........(hides cheese spackled butter knife behind back and walks away humming "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts") while smiling.......

seniorigna - YOu may stand behind daisyface for some cracker-spacking. (I still have the second verse of lovely coconuts to chorale)

SUSIE STAR!!!!!!! (YOU OWE ME A DESK, SOME STATIONARY, A MONITOR) and a beef burger...........OH DEAR LORD they would never use burro in -- burro-ITOS.......GACK - I may never eat at a Mexican restaurant again. But it was funny.

Janet - WHUT ARE U LAFFIN AT? I think YOU saw donkeys outside of ROCKINGHAM and sent them to me right? HUH? HUH???? I SAW THOSE!!!!!!! HA....YOU SEE DONKEYS TOO!!!!!

Love yall......

tm - Aye Carumba -----mui correcto!

Star*

call 911........call 911
gcv - Gods plan for me? SCORCH, DUNK, RINSE - REPEAT.......

Busy - ah ha........(CHECK YOUR HAMSTER DARLIN!)........just sayin'

janie - THOSE WOULD BE ------WONKEY DONKEYS - and I still sing that song in the shower. I was walking down the road and I saw a donkey--------heee haw.....he was a wonkey donkey, wonkey donkey, winkey wonkey donkey he haw........and he was Gooooooooooooooooooood lookin...MMMMM. Miss you sissy!

Step - SERIOUSLY ? You trying to put me on the last train to NUTSVILLE? Christopher robin? REALLY???? You want me to see Kangaroos too huh? (OHHHHH MARGURITE!!!!! AND MARGS MAN!)) NEED A WALLABY OR A ROO OR TWO.........I'll work on it, but I swear to all that is Holy if I'm driving and see a Kangaroo? It means I've gone to the darkside of Starbucks and had one too many cups.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
No no no, no Star, no Kanga. And you've been on that train, and returned.

Hound... Lady Liberty - is Liberty Tax Service, they're everywhere... Ugh.

donna723

Star, I think that's a WONDERFUL idea! You could take your show on the road! We could all watch you on "David Letterman" and tell all our friends that we knew you "way back when"! And the very best part - you could save a little money by driving your own tour bus!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmmm. Well, I guess that explains Lady Liberty.

We had a duck a while back. Never did figure what he was out there for, grandsons got a kick out of him though. lol

Is this a new trend?

We had the poor pretty little 17-18 yr old girl would stand out on the corner for Pizza Hut (which IS located on the corner of a busy intersection)........She might be older, but that is how old she looks.........She's holding her sign for the deal of the week (ok folks get your minds out of the gutter), listening to music on her ipod.........and out of boredom or maybe that standing still is killing her back....she dances a bit while waving at people going by. She was out there in 105 heat index last summer, and in some pretty cold weather this winter. Always a smile on her face, just waving seeming to have a good time.

I hope they are paying her well.