People ARE Awesome! AND MSTANG - Someone can work those exerballs.....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:faint: :holymoly: :faint:

OMG!!!

Now I could do the step trick with my feet for years and years...........lol

But that one with the dude waaaaaay up on the platform gets on his head to go into that pool?? That view alone nearly made me sick........then to watch him do the dive I'm like OMG! whew! Those were pretty awesome though.

Notice the dude didn't stay on the exercise ball long. :rofl:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I kept going - OH that one.....OH and OHHHH and that one........OHHHH and that one. Even the little girl on the bicycle was just .......And that guy from the corner of that basketball court, and then the one guy that picked that basketball up with his feet and nailed it after tumbling...... But I think my favorite of just being free and unpracticed was the guy that swung on a rope and just flipped, and flew into the river....I think I would still do that - and have...just not to that extent. But THAT looked like a blast. Dude does bike stunts like the guys did in the video and it AMAZES me STILL to this day that I have a Grandchild on the way. :hi5:

DDD

Am I the only one who closes my eyes when tricks are shown....but squint so I don't miss it? Thank you Lord that none of the chldren were into scarey stuff. DDD

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hey now, I can do the ball thing.

Minus the flip.

And not on purpose.

And I don't look NEARLY as graceful.

Eh *shrugs*

That was awesome though...I'm going to have to put that on the FAcebook friend of the girl who totally conned me into that stupid class!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Take her glasses and tell her that's YOU in the video on the ball! I am one with the giant ball, I have MASTERED the ball....I'm so friendly with the ball I can do tricks wanna see? YUP that's me.