People..do not let me go to Ebay!

DammitJanet

I just went looking to see if there were any sales on jeans or shirts for Keyana...I swear! She is growing like a little weed. Must be something in the soil down here.

I was searching through the jeans and as I looked down at the bottom they are this thing that shows what the most searched items are...and OMG...there it was...Justin Beiber jeans! Now really...how could I not click on them? Tell me..how?

So I clicked. Oh they are adorable! And you do know that she is so into him right now. She went to bed tonight singing his songs. "Baby Baby Baby Oh baby"

What can I do? And they have little T-shirts that match that are customized that say something about My Heart belongs to Keyana as if its Justin saying it. Ok...I am now sold hook, line and sinker.

Valentine's day is coming up right?

(how much were they?) JK. GET AWAY FROM E-BAY! I'll scare you ok? My 21-year-old nephew scams people on e-bay. He has never gotten more than a $250 dollar fine. I'm sure many are totally legit, but why chance it?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
For safety reasons, I would not put clothing with the child's name visible on Keyana or any other child. It makes it all too easy for a stranger, possibly one with nefarious intent, to call her over to him or her.

H

HaoZi

Back away from the E-Bay. It's too easy to get carried away there been there done that. Kiddo might have some outgrown clothes that will fit her if you're interested.

DammitJanet

We put Keyana's name on lots of her clothes. Maybe its just a thing down here or the fact that we are fairly small town but its not odd. Lots of the kids in pageants have their name's in rhinestones on "off the rack wear". Of course we dont do it on all her clothes. Just special items.

I used to be able to go on Ebay and get the "mixed lots" of clothing for her when she was younger for really cheap. I could get like 15 to 20 outfits for right around 10 bucks or so with shipping if I timed it right. Now at her age, it just isnt possible. They want too much. Sometimes I can get a single dress for a decent price.

susiestar

Roll With It
WOW! I can still find lots for Jessie at cheap prices. She is NOT built like a "junior" and junior sizes simply do not fit well, and trying on clothes can be a real ordeal for her, so I look for lots on ebay. I haven't had a problem but she isn't super picky, thankfully!

DammitJanet

Keyana isnt picky either because obviously, she isnt the one buying...lol. She does have a preference for pink and purple so I try to keep that in mind.

I have to laugh and you guys will probably get a really good giggle at this one too. Today we had to take her clothes hunting because I simply dont have much here to fit her and since we will be having her much more often, I do have to have some clothes to fit her. I did hit one thrift store and got a few shirts, a pair of pj's and a really cute dress but I had to buy a pair of tights to go under it because its cold right now. Anyway...we went to Walmart after that because of course, that is just where any young girl has to go to shop...lol. Its her FAVORITE place in the world.

Well we were in the girls section and she is picking out pants and shirts...not too many shirts since I got about 3 or 4 at the thrift store but we got 4 pair of pants...then she spots it...a Justin Bieber T. Oh she had to have it! Well it was on sale since it was a T shirt so okay..you can have it. Then she spots a Disney Princess little backpack thing. She wants that...well I was looking for a little zippered bag so that she could keep her Vreader and mobigo games in it and this backpack would fit the bill, so I said she could have that. Then she spots a Princess belt...pink of course...well...she needed a belt...so she got that. (Yes I am spoiling her rotten!) Then we were walking by the electronics/music dept and we all know what happened next right? There was the Justin Bieber CD. She spotted it right away and begged for it. Okay...in the buggy it went...okay...not the buggy actually...she carried it. So we end up at the check out with her carrying a Justin Bieber CD and T shirt, a Disney Princess backpack and belt. Is she caught between two worlds or what? LOL.

Tony kept teasing her about Justin being her boyfriend and she kept blushing and giggling. A cute young woman in front of us asked Keyana if she liked Justin Bieber and Keyana just looked down and nodded and the girl laughed and said...Oh you have Bieber Fever huh...lol.

H

HaoZi

That's so cute. At least she's not one of those rabid fangirls posting death threats to Justin's girlfriend.