Perfect t-shirt for difficult child

TerryJ2

Of course, I'd never buy it, but it's fun to dream ...

"To save time, let's assume I know everything."
:bigsmile:
(Signals.com)

Ma Kettle

I saw one for my difficult child. It's a Christmas shirt in red, green and silver. It says "It's too late to be good." Unfortunately, it's also too close to the truth. Another one said "I get distracted by tinsle." Which reminded me of easy child daughter who is ADD. Just like Doug on the movie Up. Squirrel!

Ma Kettle

H

HaoZi

We've considered getting some of the ADD and ADHD shirts for Kiddo. I did get her a "Caution stay away" shirt.

HMBgal

Okay, I know that difficult child is usually the child under discussion on these boards, or as I saw in the FAQs, "difficult child." But try as I might, I can't get difficult child and Difficult Child to line up. So, what is the acronym really? I've even Googled it. As for funny tees on kids, I love 'em. My favorites that my grandkids currently wear: "I'm three, what's your excuse?" and "I do all my own stunts."

buddy

if you put your cursor on any of the acronyms that are underlined they will be defined for you like magic! I learned the hard way...smile.

difficult child is gift from god a little tongue n cheek, a little true!

HMBgal

if you put your cursor on any of the acronyms that are underlined they will be defined for you like magic! I learned the hard way...smile.

difficult child is gift from god a little tongue n cheek, a little true!

Ah, I was afraid it meant "good ****** grief!" or something like that. Yeah, I did the cursor hover thing with my iPad and MacBook and all I get is a very nicely drawn question mark. Thanks for answering--it's been driving me dingy, like I don't enough to drive me dingy, but I digress...

HMBgal

Ah, I was afraid it meant "good ****** grief!" or something like that. Yeah, I did the cursor hover thing with my iPad and MacBook and all I get is a very nicely drawn question mark. Thanks for answering--it's been driving me dingy, like I don't enough to drive me dingy, but I digress...
And did not actually type what it looks like I typed! Oh well, the meaning is the kind of the same, sorry if I offended.

InsaneCdn

Ah, I was afraid it meant "good ****** grief!" or something like that.

Oh, and... watch out for the "bad word filter" around here.
Obviously, your middle word in that quote wasn't acceptable.

But... the filter does have some unintended consequences. For example, a s-h-i-t-z-u puppy becomes a ****zu...