Pet Show Off Post!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I figure we all could do with a happy post. And since most of us have pets we LOVE to talk about............

I figured we'd have some fun showing them off. :D

Ok. So here are mine:

Mr. Rowdy - 9 year old white lab Most of my pics of him are actual movies.

rowdy_1-1.jpg

Molly - 8 yr old Ridgeback/australian shepard mix

My fav picture of her:

Molly and Nichole 5 yrs ago:
mollynicholekissin.jpg

Betsy - 2 yr old basset/lab mix (Rowdy's daughter)

(just realized I've got to try to catch her for pics more often lol)

betsy2.jpg

William Wallace aka Willie the cat - age 3 yrs
willie.jpg

And last but not least by far........

Sir Bruce - age approx 1 yr :

spoiledbruce3.jpg

Spoiledbruce1.jpg

And of course this is also so I get to see pics of everyone else pet's too. Like Pootie and Chloe........... lol

So, c'mon everyone and get your pet pics posted. :D
mymolly2.jpg
betsy.jpg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Lisa,
I love your pets-the pics are great! If I knew how to (I don't even know how to get them on to the computer) I would post pictures of my Ella, she's a black lab mix and absolutely beautiful!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Aww! Molly looks like a sweetie but I think Betsy is my fav! LOL

Here's one of Cloe after I told her she had a fan club. This is her "Fan club? Awwww shucks" look:
0823082338.jpg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
SRL that hero dog certainly deserves a bragging spot in this post. Wow!!

I'm certainly a member of Cloe's fan club. OMG! What a cute picture of her. :D

Loth I'm not into dressing up dogs either. (we don't count Molly's jingle bells at xmas) BUT WAY TOO ADORABLE!!!! What a lil darling!

Toto I see someone who is onary. lmao Too cutie pies for sure!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, well here's Herbert and Harley & Whiskers:

Herbert.jpg

Herbert the hen came to live with us this past April -- we estimate she hatched sometime in December or January! She is very tame, loves roaming our large yard and comes running to see us.

Harley is the "smart" grey one with the funny crook at the end of his tail who we got from a friend who him got from a friend who got him from a biker, thus the name! He's about 3 years old. Whiskers is probably related to Garfield as he loves to eat and sleep and could stand to lose a pound or two! He was a sick feral kitten we brought home from the pound about 4 years ago.

I don't have any shots of Snappy or the fish or the Bahaman anoles :(

Last edited:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I can't seem to find a picture of our doxie. She came to us because we don't have little ones because she bites little ones. I will have to take a picture later but the camera is in the bedroom and husband will wonder why I am taking a picture of the dog at 3 in the morning.

beth

F

flutterbee

Beth - Of course the cat with the attitude is a gray tabby. So is Puddles. He's mellowed a bit, but he used to be a big bully. He didn't go outside, but he had to wear a collar with a bell so the other kitties could hear him come and have time to get away. I'd be petting him one minute and he'd turn and bite me the second - not playing, he had an attitude. He'd get time out in the garage on a regular basis. Abbey mellowed him out big time.

donna723

OMG! Everybody's little guys are soooo cute! I'm not the world's greatest at doing pictures but I'll try. Do you just copy the jpg link from Photobucket?

And for the record, I'm all for putting clothes on dogs! After all we do for them and all the money we spend on them, we deserve to have a little fun at their expense!

I'm off to Photobucket ....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I can't help it.........Herbert gets me everytime. :rofl: And I keep thinking she needs a man. ;)

Heather Hydro is a gorgeous kitty. (I do have a thing for white cats lol) And Jewel is much stockier than I had pictured in my mind's eye. I was imagining a pure whippet. But she's a pretty lil girl, and I love that heart. :D Baby Kitty made me laugh. I showed Darrin the pics of Buster's new Family this morning. He likes that Buster will have kitties and another dog to play with. :)

Beth Sidney is a beautiful old girl, yes she is. *kiss* *kiss* And the kitty with attitude reminds me of Shadow. lol

donna723

OK, on Photobucket, which one of the four things under the photo is the jpg link? Is it the one that says "Direct Link"? You can tell I haven't done this very often!

donna723

Thanks, Daisy! I think I've got it now. Fingers crossed ...

This sweet thing is my Ms. Freebie, my little mixed breed "foundling". She decided to come and live with me about eight years ago. I don't have many pictures of her because she doesn't like the camera. I have to sneak up on her.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/katy002.jpg

This is my two little Boston girls together, for once not bickering. Ragan's on the left, the chubby Ms. Katy on the right.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/puppypictures001.jpg

Ragan on her sixth birthday, July 4th, 2008. And yes, I make them wear party hats and take their pictures on their birthdays! She's chewing on one of her presents, a little cloth snake. She loved it! A few minutes later Katy got the snake and "killed" it. Typical.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/RaganisSix006.jpg

Ragan contemplating her soon-to-be destroyed birthday snake.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/RaganisSix015.jpg

This is Ms. Katy, the original "good time girl".

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/newkate006.jpg

This is the very determined Ms. Katy attempting to extract a very scared little mouse from the vacuum cleaner with her tongue! Didn't work! That orange thing under her is the remains of a $12.00 "indestructible" Kong Water Wubba - they "killed" it in 15 minutes - a record!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/Copyofkaty008.jpg

I have more of Katy because she's always doing funny stuff! She thinks that if she hides waaaaay in the back of her crate she becomes invisible and I can't see her in there!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/katy045.jpg

And finally, when you have surgery and won't leave your stitches alone, you have to wear clothes for a few days so you can't get at them. And if you're a porky 27-1/2 pounds and baby sized clothes don't fit you, you have to wear the only thing they had in the store that fits your chubby little body, a Toddlers Size 2 bright yellow sunsuit! With a matching bandana! She hated it ... notice the incredibly dirty look she's giving me!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/donna723/HPIM0330.jpg

And TOMORROW, August 25th, is Katy's fourth birthday! More party pictures! I know I go overboard but I just can't help it!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Oh not only is she that coloring but she is a bob tail my little attitude kitty. Everyones animals are so precious. I still have to take a picture of my other one but I have to wrap a present and leave now so it won't be til later.

beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG! Donna your Katie pics have me wiping tears from my eyes I'm laughing so hard. I can't believe the Bostons let you put hats on them. :rofl: :rofl: They are adorable. Ms. Freebie is awfully cute herself. I'm guessing she doesn't have issues with the Bostons antics?

donna723

Daisy, Freebie is my little diplomat. She gets along with everybody. And they don't exactly enjoy wearing party hats. Ragan only left it on because I wouldn't give her the new toy until she kept the hat on. She finally just gave up and left the hat on so she could play with the toy. Katy flat out refuses to wear hats. She does have a little pair of sun glasses and a black bandana that says "SECURITY" on it that she will wear. She thinks she's funny in the sun glasses. They have Halloween costumes too.

Katy is an absolute hoot! She's a bit challenging because she's typical Boston hyper but I have had more fun with that silly little dog! There's not a day goes by that I don't get at least one huge belly laugh out of Ms. Katy's antics. I take her with me to our little local Christmas parade every year - and she LOVES it and is not a bit scared! It doesn't bother her at all when a fire engine goes right by us sounding it's siren, or a loud marching band, or horses just a few feet away. She loves the excitement but sits right there on my lap, leaning out to see what's coming down the street next. She's extremely smart too ... tell her something a time or two and she's got it. I swear, she understands every word I say to her. Sometimes I forget that she's a dog!

Last edited: