Pet Show Off Post!!

TerryJ2

Great idea Lisa! I LOVE these photos everyone.
Here are my dogs, Starbucks and Taffy.

StarbucksSippingBest.jpg

TaffyKitchenwall.jpg

Lothlorien

Love the kitty in the cabinet. I love Starbucks too. The Bostons with hats and goofy pics had me cracking up too.

I'm glad you guys aren't throwing stuff at me. My dad and stepmom were busting my chops all day, trying to get me to take that silly dress off of her, but it was Christmas. She needed to be dressed up too!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Terry you have beautiful dogs. I love Starbucks drinking with the straw. :D

Loth, I know I wouldn't throw things at ya. lol Molly has a red and white velvet jingle bell collar thingy she wears every single xmas. (replaced as necessary) She has a fit if the xmas decor is up and no one has put her collar on. :rofl:

I bought one for Betsy. Uh.....she looked at me like "you want me to wear that??" Then chewed it up within ten mins. So Betsy has no jingle bells.

donna723

Loth, I wouldn't throw anything at you either! Mine have a little red and green Christmas collar with jingle bells too. We did have two pairs of the reindeer antlers with jingle bells but they ate those. I see all those cute little dresses and t-shirts in the pet shop but most are too small for my girls. There's tons of mail order pet clothing sites though. They do have a few winter coats and sweaters because Bostons don't have a lot of hair and are very temperature sensitive. They may look funny but they don't get sick from going outside in the snow either!

TerryJ2

Actually, dressing up our dogs was a requirement of one obedience school I went to with-my borzoi. I dressed up the female in a wedding dress (not a real one, but plenty of toile, taffeta and lace) and the male in a baseball shirt and cap. (He got off easy.)

The requirement was there because you're supposed to be able to do anything to your dog (humanely) and have the dog tolerate it.
Yes, we passed. Most everyone else just tied bandannas around their dogs' necks.

F

flutterbee

I wish I had gotten a picture of Puddles wearing Jewel's winter coat. OMG it was the funniest thing. Which is why I didn't get a picture. I couldn't get up off the floor. :rofl:

He wanted it on, I swear. So, I obliged. He rolled around all over the floor, hopped backwards, did it all. Then he glared at me. If looks could kill...

Fran

Former desparate mom
I love seeing your pets. They are adorable.
Everyone of them are precious.
I have a black and pink cowboy hats for my puppies. husband says they look mortified and to not force them to wear them. LOL.
They have bling for their collars too. I lost my mind but they are so cute I love doing it.

donna723

Fran, did you get pictures of them in the cowboy hats? I'd love to see that! I know of one little girl dog (no, not one of mine!) that has her own tierra! And she has worn it, at least long enough to have her picture taken! :D

K

Kjs

WAIT....Silly me. I have my password for photobucket at work..I have a zillion passwords for work and home and things I can't remember. I don't work until Midnight Wednesday. Don't forget this post.

I never had a pet growing up. These pictures are awesome. I don't know how I grew up without a pet.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I've never done this before but I'm loving this thread and want to add my girls...

My sweet Miss Molly who just passed away last month...

Chelsea's Miss America

Baby Chloe

Who dresses up their dogs??? (Molly and Chelsea, circa 2005)

Suz

mstang67chic

Going Green
Awwww....Molly reminded me of a dog we had when I was a kid up until my early 20's. Different color but furry like that. What a sweetie!

Abbey

Spork Queen
You guys are KILLING ME!!!

(No, NO...don't go to the shelter. I do NOT need another pet. Bad Abbey.)

I'm cat sitting for the inlaws. They sit at the door waiting for me to come in. They snuggle, purr continuously...geez, I have to have strength here.

Abbey